Thread: Timeing Exit attempts. First Controlled OBE.

Scott Guest

Timeing Exit attempts. First Controlled OBE.

I find I am in the best state to attempt a projection in the middle of the night when I wake so I did MAP in the middle of the night around 3am or 4am but it just doesn’t work that good because the "OBE preparation process" takes me too long (about an hour) and I end up falling asleep but what if I do the "OBE preparation process" Wright before I go to sleep then wake up at say 3 and do some minor stimulation then attempt an exit. Is there any reason that wouldn’t work? - I came up with this idea after getting stuck for a few Days trying to do it in the evening then I tried it at night and fell asleep while trying to exit but I could make it through all the pre stimulation just fine. and later that night I was recalling a lucid dream so the energy lasted for that why not use it to project all I would have to do is brake in the middle for a cat nap so I don’t get tuckered out. Then wake up at 3am refreshed and ready to attempt an exit.

Blog Entries

Re: Timeing Exit attempts.

When you say 'OBE preparation process' do you mean energy work and chakra work?
    Because a lot of OBE preparation, like relaxation and trance can be bypassed if you're getting up at 3 or 4 am.
    The energy work, such as sponging, chakra (primary energy center) stimulation can and should be done during the day, as they are energizing.
    Trance work can be done, unless you're very sleepy- then it should be short.
    In other words, OBE preparation gives you the tools to achieve OBE, and it trains you in how to do the exercises in the way it's writen. But it can be split up according to how I wrote if you're planning to wake up to try.

But if you're all the way to exit techniques, and plan your exit attempts to be at 3am (or the middle of the sleep cycle for you), then you can split the routine as follows:
    Energy work during the day-
    Affirmations before sleep-
    Do the relaxation parts (muscle relaxation, cleansing breath) before going to sleep.

When you wake up to do the OBE attempt, do it like this:
    Physically get up, walk around the house, decide what path you're going to take when you OBE. Go back to bed or sit on recliner or whatever your projection place is. Affirm your intention. Then go to:[*]Energy raising (full body circuit) [*]trance[*]energy body loosening[*]exit attempt.

In other words, energy body stimulation should be done during the day, preferably in the morning, as it will increase your energy for daytime activities.
    If you wake up in the middle of the night to try, first get up, use the bathroom, walk around, then go to your projection place. This is so you don't think you dreamed it if you do project.
    Good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Scott Guest

Re: Timeing Exit attempts.

2 days later on this set up I had an OBE. It went like this - I decided to make a technique of my own, I came up with it a few days ago then applied it to this setup and it worked what I did was just fall asleep mind-awake/body-asleep state and listen very closely to astral noise when I herd the fist sound I focused on it and it became louder and louder and louder and repetitive then I barely had to try to get out at this point I just fell out onto my floor sort of crawled around in amazement I didn’t have enough energy to move well then tried to look at my body and I got pulled in. Thanks CFTraveler!

Blog Entries

Re: Timeing Exit attempts. First Controlled OBE.

That is cool. Keep it up!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.