Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The aliens are coming!

kiwibonga Guest

The aliens are coming!

An apocalypse dream... It was epic... I looked outside and it looked as if millions of tons of white foam were hitting the outer part of the atmosphere, it actually looked like an avalanche of foam that wrapped the planet... I looked at the TV, and there was nothing on the news about it yet... 3 black planes flew right over my head, military stealth jets scrambling somewhere...

I was with friends and we were waiting for the "snowfoam" to come down and crush us... I felt like there was nothing that could be done, so I told everyone to just blow the air out of their lungs as soon as they get crushed, so that they die faster and don't suffer too long -- that was my best advice at the time... You know... Instead of "let's hide in the basement" or something...

But the foam never hit the ground... We went outside and everyone was acting normal... As if there wasn't anything weird going on at all... And then they appeared... Triangular ships, enormous ones that you could see in detail from the ground even though they were only hitting the atmosphere... They basically pierced a hole through their foam, maybe it was a brake?

Laserbeams were coming out of the ships in various directions.... And then the phone rang and I woke up.

I have a test at university today... Good omen, right?

Blog Entries

Re: The aliens are coming!

Maybe you were secretly hoping to get abducted so you wouldn't have to take the test.
    When I read the dream I had more of the impression of the foam being used to clean the 'shield' off the atmosphere so the ships could be seen- sort of like a 'decloaking scrub'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Maybe you were secretly hoping to get abducted so you wouldn't have to take the test.
    When I read the dream I had more of the impression of the foam being used to clean the 'shield' off the atmosphere so the ships could be seen- sort of like a 'decloaking scrub'.
    Huh...that's a pretty interesting idea right there. I never would have looked at it like that.

I may steal that for use in a sci-fi story some day >.>

kiwibonga Guest

Yeah, now that you mention it, it's interesting that they appeared after the foam stuff ate away at the sky... I don't know if they were invisible before the sky started getting covered with the foam, though...

It looked a bit like a gigantic chemical reaction that was propagating very fast (and orders of magnitude larger than a nuclear explosion); something else I thought about is that maybe they were altering the atmosphere to allow the aliens to invade and survive there.

And so, well... I did terrible!

I received money yesterday so I could buy the course pack today and review the readings before the test... But of course, it was sold out, and I didn't know anyone from that class outside of class, so I couldn't borrow one... Long story short, I lost about 15% of my final grade... Yay!

Okay... and get this... The book was 6.60 dollars! Not only is that awfully close to 6.66, but it also means I could have afforded it back when classes started! Not that I'm complaining, but why isn't it $50 like all the other books?!

I'm backtracking through my dream journal to see if there's anything relevant to this in them, but I can't find anything... Why would I get a dream that basically says "you're screwed"; that's not very useful precognition! lol

Fish Guest

No! It's not

Blog Entries

Last night I dreamed that I looked out the window at night and could see a plastic film over the sky, as if someone had plastered window tinted sticky paper on top of the 'firmament' like a window.
    I know where that idea came from.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sono Guest

EEk all that's very odd, I just posted a dream I had about white snow stuff all over everything. . ! I wonder whether this has anything to do with the predicted "UFO"s on 14 October? Also the web ot predicts something nasty for the 7th. . . . .maybe we're all just plugging in to the collective unconscious fear of something?

Ouroboros Guest

Hmm...in my second dream this morning when I took off to fly (I had two connected flying dreams ) I only got a short way before everything got dark and suddenly there was a heavy fog everywhere...I couldn't see where I was going and it made me crash

Fish Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sono
    EEk all that's very odd, I just posted a dream I had about white snow stuff all over everything. . ! I wonder whether this has anything to do with the predicted "UFO"s on 14 October? Also the web ot predicts something nasty for the 7th. . . . .maybe we're all just plugging in to the collective unconscious fear of something?
    I haven't heard about this.. interesting.. hmm

kiwibonga Guest

And look at Neil Templar's post, also very recent:
    last night i had a dream, i was away, in Fife, in Scotland.
    i was by this motorway, and in every direction the sky was full of clouds. really low clouds, more like a fog, except it wasn't affecting where we were, (i was with two farmers).
    infact now that i type that, i realise that the farmers were guides.

anyway, as i looked at the clouds surrounding us, i started to see sillhouettes, shapes of craft, flying by just behind the clouds.
    at first i saw huge Spitfire planes, from WWII. then the shapes started to become larger and more elaborate looking.

they were massive craft going by, but i could still only see the sillhouettes.
    i was getting pretty excited, telling the farmers to look, but they weren't shocked by what they were seeing.

when a bunch of different craft had passed by, just out of view, and the road became quiet again, the farmers started telling me they weren't alien craft, just very advanced technologies.

they motioned towards the cloud bank that created a wall across the motorway just ahead of us..
    a massive sillhouette appeared, it was as wide as the eight laned road, and storeys high.
    (Full post at: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13189)

Pretty cool huh? :p