An apocalypse dream... It was epic... I looked outside and it looked as if millions of tons of white foam were hitting the outer part of the atmosphere, it actually looked like an avalanche of foam that wrapped the planet... I looked at the TV, and there was nothing on the news about it yet... 3 black planes flew right over my head, military stealth jets scrambling somewhere...

I was with friends and we were waiting for the "snowfoam" to come down and crush us... I felt like there was nothing that could be done, so I told everyone to just blow the air out of their lungs as soon as they get crushed, so that they die faster and don't suffer too long -- that was my best advice at the time... You know... Instead of "let's hide in the basement" or something...

But the foam never hit the ground... We went outside and everyone was acting normal... As if there wasn't anything weird going on at all... And then they appeared... Triangular ships, enormous ones that you could see in detail from the ground even though they were only hitting the atmosphere... They basically pierced a hole through their foam, maybe it was a brake?

Laserbeams were coming out of the ships in various directions.... And then the phone rang and I woke up.

I have a test at university today... Good omen, right?