Affirmations are working, I had an all nighter OBE and didn’t remember it until I was driving in the morning but the affirmation worked for awakening me when I was out of body it was an all night OBE I can feel it I remember thinking go back go back I don’t think I ever did until I woke up.
On my way to school something triggered a shadow memory I parked and scrambled for a pen and to remember more and more while looking to my 3rd eye all I got was "floating" "melting hands" "OBE" "looking in the mirror" (also my body looked Almost normal with exception of noticeable energy around it, other times it was dark blue transparent) what dose this mean, dose any one know, Dose that mean it was a lucid dream? (I remember thinking OBE while out of body so that makes me think it was an OBE and I was in my house). Off topic here what is a good way to deal with or talk to projection/energy skeptic people I always try to explain my self when they ask. sometimes the people will get it and start doing meditation practices other times they will not even have the slightest clue what I am talking about <how dose one deal with a person like that?