Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Satanist Bruise?

gHOST Guest

Satanist Bruise?

Recently ive been involved a bit with a girl who was long ago involved with a heavy satanist. Apparently they have some kind of connection and often she gets his initials burned into her skin temporarily(always in the same spot). she mentioned to me yesterday about some of the people who have goten close to her have some sort of wierd print out of his initials just like her own, only less intense. Today I woke up with a bruise of this guys initials on my leg..

Despite the creepiness of the situation im not really concerned so much as i am curious of what is going on. If anyones got any idea what "might" be going on i surely cannot wait to hear it...

Jaco Guest

Re: Satanist Bruise?

Uhm, some kind of connection?
    Why won't she severe it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    Why won't she severe it?
    Yes, that was my thought, as well. There are plenty of ways to break a connection and shield against the person so they don't reconnect. I wonder why she hasn't taken steps to do this? Does she simply not know it can be done? Or does she enjoy maintaining this connection to him? Or... ?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

gHOST Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    Why won't she severe it?
    Yes, that was my thought, as well. There are plenty of ways to break a connection and shield against the person so they don't reconnect. I wonder why she hasn't taken steps to do this? Does she simply not know it can be done? Or does she enjoy maintaining this connection to him? Or... ?
    Im not too sure she knows she can break it. I will talk to her about it, thanks for some insights.

Does anyone know how his mark made it to my leg? If its just a connection between him and her why is my thigh branded lol?

Blog Entries

Is there any way you can take a picture of it?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

gHOST Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Is there any way you can take a picture of it?
    I have a picture but i cant get it on the PC. Just imagine a regular colored bruise vividly in the shape of a "W". When I get my messaging fixed i will post it(hopefully soon).

I have not dealt that much with Satanist cults but the ones I have are very possessive of their attachments. If you disconnect them, they will just reattach. Quite often they are alarmed and so alert the makers when they are broken.

A tactic they use (also use by other groups) is to attach the other end to an object. When you trace back the attachment, you come to the object not to the people involved (unless they are holding the object).

A note for advanced students: When tracing an energy link like this, it will often appear as a luminescent line. If you reach a collar or disk on the line be careful, they are traps and often carry a nasty punch if you try to breach them.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by wstein

A note for advanced students: When tracing an energy link like this, it will often appear as a luminescent line.
    Is there a particular color?

Blog Entries

I have not dealt that much with Satanist cults but the ones I have are very possessive of their attachments. If you disconnect them, they will just reattach. Quite often they are alarmed and so alert the makers when they are broken.
    Surely there must be steps that one could take. What about clamping rather than cutting, so as not to draw any attention, and then doing significant shielding, followed by cutting? I expect there would be a backlash, but with appropriate shielding, it might work... ?

I have no experience at all of Satanist cults, but I do have some experience with someone who was utterly relentless in re-establishing a connection to me.

A tactic they use (also use by other groups) is to attach the other end to an object. When you trace back the attachment, you come to the object not to the people involved (unless they are holding the object).
    What's the purpose of that? Well, obviously, so that you don't trace to the person, but what good is having the tie go to the object? How do they use the object?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by DAN

A note for advanced students: When tracing an energy link like this, it will often appear as a luminescent line.
    Is there a particular color?
    For me they are light yellow or green but these kinds of things are somewhat dependant on the observer. All of these disks and collars are the same color as the line.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast