I started with meditation and energy work 4 weeks ago and i had never even a spontaneous projection and today i had my 2nd and 3rd conscious projection. When i had my first a few days ago i wasnt sure wether it was a lucid dream but now there is no doubt for me. I had one of the minidreams you have every morning after awaking but if you dont stand up. i woke up again and felt the vibrations all over my body and i decidet to roll out of my bed so i did and fell on the floor LOL
i thought i was still in my body but my eyes were closed and i tryed to open them but i couldnt. i concentrated hard on opening my eyes and finally i managed but it were my physical eyes and i still was in bed!
i still felt the vibrations and decidet to try it again so again i rolled out of body and again i was blind but this time i didnt try to open my eyes. then i realized that this wasnt even necessary because i somehow felt where everything was. i went into the living room where my parents were talking about something. i tryed to understand what they were saying but i couldnt so i went back into my room because i wanted to look at my body. i went past the mirror and decidet to look at me in the mirror. i looked a bit smaller and younger than im in reality and then i was in my body again.

Now there are so many things i wanna try!!
first ill try to get a level 1 verification by seeing a playing card. ill keep you informed