Thread: Possible Awakening?

Possible Awakening?

Hello All.

About a year and a half ago to two years ago, I had few events happen too me which I think possibly could be linked to Kundalini. It all happened within a weeks time. First, in general, I started feeling more light headed then normal, lack of energy to say the least. I ended up taking a shower and almost passed out in it. Could barley stand up. Didn't think too much of it other then maybe I was overtired.

A few days later, I'm sitting on my bed eating wheathins when all of a sudden my body goes FREEZING cold. Not just for a few seconds, for about an hours. I ended up being bundled up for a bit I was so cold, yet it was really nice out. I had reiki done to me once before and it felt similar to that, except amplified times 20 and a lot more piercing.

Later that day, I started twitching randomly. Mostly just my arms and legs but they were definitely involuntary and nothing I had ever felt before.

That was about 2 years ago.

Today. I haven't experienced a cold flash like before. The dizziness here and there but I don't think it's anything major. The one thing I do experience is the twitching. Sometimes it's more active than others. Say...very active in a month...next month...it will be not as bad. Sometimes it's subtle, other times full body movements. The funny thing is that the more I think about them, the more they happen. As I like subconsciously know, yet more tuned to doing it. The times when it happens randomly and it's not on my conscious mind whatsoever, is the time I know it's something. Here and there when I do it, I'll go "Ahhh", or some other random noise. Not that often though

I haven't been to a doctor. I don't have insurance. I don't believe it's anything medical, although it sounds like a possibility of tourettes there. I just don't see it. The twitching/tremors just started after I had that cold flash. None before it. So In my mind they just have to be related. I've read about Kundalini symptoms several times and a lot of what I'm typing are some of those symptoms...yet, they can also be medical as well. I'm not completely sure. I figured if it was Kundalini that I would have this all knowing that I knew what it was.

And especially as of late, as in the last 3 months or so, I've definitley felt more spiritually aware. I've had 3 lucid dreams in a month, where I tried going lucid for a few years and couldn't accomplish it and this just happened naturally. Plus I've been seeing spots and lights of energy too. Usually bright and not lasting that long. Never really happened before.

Any ideas?

Blog Entries

Re: Possible Awakening?

This is all under the assumption there's no immediate medical explanation for this, which I cannot possibly exclude because I am no medical practitioner. The following is just from personal experience.

Well, the clearing of energetic blockages and the unblocking of channels can produce spasms and involuntary movement in the body. Sudden surges in energy levels can do that or intense energy work. During early NEW sessions in trance for projecting my leg used to jolt off the bed into the air... today I am well aware this is one of the "trouble spots" in my body with the most blocks.

I had the cold bouts, too, though I am perfectly sure mine were induced by energy work. A year ago I used to work the downward current from crown to below my feet consciously. This has a cooling, soothing effect. At one point it started to happen on its own, continuously, and wouldn't stop. I was freezing the whole day, like standing in cold wind on a day with none. It was a weird sensation to say the least.

About the tiredness - on days when intense clearing goes on this can be very tiring. There is a point where the body needs to use more and more of its resources to deal with the detoxifying that comes with clearing blocks, and also the washed out toxins I could imagine having an effect on tiredness. Sometimes after energy work I could feel like having the flu or really tired just from working with energy.

If all of these things are accompanied with the feeling of becoming more spiritually aware as you report, there's a good chance that energetic clearing is happening in your body. Please see also this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9980

Take good care,
    Oliver