Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FARIES

Blog Entries

Re: FARIES

One gave me a little glimps of their world. Faeries have their own worlds also.
    Grant

I've ended up in Faery realms a couple of time during dreams/projections. During the first visit, it was made very clear, by one of them, that some of them are not to be trusted, but that others were quite friendly.
    Their realms were like tiny worlds hidden in holes in the ground or little ponds. When i went in, i was as small as they were.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

They also live inside realms amongst plants. I was strickly told not to tell anyone anything of what I saw. If I tranced they would show the entrances. However, they said I could not see their worlds all at once, because to our senses it would be pure horror; but it is not horror; there are things that are different and appear as horror. So, little by little they would expose their worlds to me.

I may have offended them a little, by giving a test to "see" if it was real. It was. I told someone about the test and I'm afraid they may have taken it to be a trick. But, it wasn't. So now, maybe, they may not trust me as much. I appologized and think they're oK.

There are 4 that visit fairly regularly. Grant

Blog Entries

Has anyone else had any experiences? My 4 still visit me along with 2 new ones.

I've read that they are nature spirits appearing to us in a form we understand, but not seen one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    LOL! Yeah, I've had the pinching, too. There are a pair of fairies around my home who like to tug on my hair and swing on my earrings, and sometimes they'll pinch me to get my attention. The swinging on the earrings is the weirdest sensation, I think (doesn't happen too often any more; I think this pair are used to me, and besides, most of the fairies I attract end up hanging out in my kids' room).

I've also heard of fairies moving stuff around. Objects you're looking for, that sort of thing. One fairy I heard about was really, really fond of candles and the fairy would move a candle into the view of the householder regularly, or put them up on shelves where they'd fall off suddenly.

Fairies are certainly interesting beings to have around. Some of them are quite bold, I've found (like the one who buzzes my ear; I'm convinced that's one of the few males who hang around my household).
    I love this...

https://youtu.be/cEBPRCtGL_Q

[Moderator Note: Although this member has fewer than 20 posts, a member of the moderation team has reviewed and approved the link or links, as the content is pertinent and not spam. For more information please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_linkrules]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caviet View Post
    I love this...

https://youtu.be/cEBPRCtGL_Q

[Moderator Note: Although this member has fewer than 20 posts, a member of the moderation team has reviewed and approved the link or links, as the content is pertinent and not spam. For more information please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_linkrules]
    ..... i liked that too.... very clever x

.... just knew 'the ending' - Darn !
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon.C View Post
    bardon also said that elemental spirits, ie knomes of earth, salamanders of fire, undines of water are jealous of humans as we have all 4 elements, is this true? maybe theres just a place in the universe for spirit beings of only one element. i dont like to think theyre innately jealous, maybe they dont know any better.
    Not heard of this 'jealousness' in anything i have read about elementals etc. Jealously sounds like a 'human condition' to me, though i am unfamiliar with Bardon
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

My current view is that the experience of fairies and other such beings are basically encounters with thoughtform entities from/within the collective unconsciousness. Which doesn't mean you need to be unconscious to experience them. It's just that I can't see the being as existing in the same way that, say, dogs or birds or people seems to exist. Fairies and other fantastic creatures seems to exist in a different way. They're the creations of centuries of imagination and energy, and sometimes, we're in at the right wavelength to experience them.

Then again, this is probably true of most things, including, I suspect, things in the material. It's just that the material things are more established in space and time and more stable and dense, and therefore, much less likely to flit in and out of material reality.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I dont know I experienced what latter turned out to be Troop Fairies once while pretty heavily conscious in a school on the astral somewhere. Couldnt believe my eyes theres a post of it somewhere.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2