Mr Bruce,

I was wondering if you could help me out, I've been doing reiki healings for a few years, now I'm removing entities and strange implants from people. I suppose its just up to my "awareness" however strong it is, is how much I can percieve and heal.

Well, even though I have been getting better, i haven't yet been able to totally help out some of the more serious cases, and I feel that so much of me is blocked off. I think the problem resides in my lower chakras, so that the higher chakras that allow me to work just can't keep up.

I'm having a very hard time fixing this, and clearing myself and I want to get better quickly so I can help my friend can recover.

Besides working on my own issues through journaling and catch basket - and doing energy work and meditation - I was wondering if you would mind taking a look and even just removing the 'topsoil' of junk I have in me? For one, I have a memory plane, and a sort of etheric energy plane above my head that I haven't been able to access in some time. I think they may have been blocked by bad energy or perhaps negs.

Thanks even if you can't help.