I've gone through the equivalent skills through week 5 in the MAP book (although I've taken considerably longer on each stage to make sure all of the fundamentals are solid) and I'm at the point with the MAP CD set whereby when I attempt a conscious exit, I'm getting the rapid heartrate but not the projection. However, at the end of the 44 minutes, when I open my eyes, it probably takes me about 20 min to get my full vision back as in this one stage it is blurry upon an unsuccessful attempt. I don't have this issue during normal meditation or energy raising.

I've probably been spending 40 min a day doing the secondary energy raising techniques for the last two months, and 20 min a day for the last two weeks doing primary energy raising and am wondering why even though I'm not projecting (although it feels close), I'm having difficulty getting normal vision back. Additionally, would the lack of projecting success be possibly due to an inability to stay totally relaxed even though I'm thinking I'm totally relaxed? Or is there maybe not enough energy to make a projectable double?

Thanks much.