Thread: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Has anyone here had any experience with this form of healing?

I went for my first reconnection session 1 week ago..
    45 mins felt like 10.
    during the session i could feel parts of my energy body separate from the physical.
    in my mind's eye i saw lots of disjointed visions, situations that seemed to be someone else's life.. conversations with creatures that were definitely not human.
    at times it felt like i was lying face down, or parts of my energy body were moving around..
    i felt waves of energy moving around, of varying frequencies..

since then, i've been feeling great.
    i feel "light" inside. i feel energy moving around from time to time. psychic abilities seem to be increasing.. possibly coincidence.. but there are daily occurances..

i've yet to read the book, and am going for the next session soon, but was just curious if anyone here knows anything about this?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

I'm now unearthing this wonderful thread after I entered it 5 years ago (Oct 2010, it was started in 2008 even!) because I want to thank Neal Templar for making it. Maybe I would not have stumbled across it otherwhere. Or at least I'm not sure. Now I had the seminar. Finally: My sessions and Reconnection had already been in Nov 2010. Sometimes we need some time.

My patients 'so far' during the seminar had also amazing experiences, energetically, emotionally, health-wise and even insights for personal development.

E.g. one woman was relieved (giving a sigh of relief during treatment, starting to smile) and told me afterwards that during this moment she had reached a decision and great insight then of what she needed or not. Wow.

Also her stomach area was feeling something and she told me she has a great problem there, so it might improve.

Another one who was a 'real' volunteer from outside (no attendee) was skeptical and wanted actually to resist (nothing to happen) could not help but experience strong energetic events, she described it as a magnetic 'wave' going through her whole body, she also smelled sea air and had a relaxed and good time. She was very different after that.

Another guy also had strong sensations as he told me after treatment.

I also witnessed many other amazing events during other treatments by other attendees, up to highly emotional and even 'exorcism- or epilepsy-like' behaviour. Also we had a very convicing statistical 'mass' healing of an orthopedic shoulder problem with improvement(s) in 80% of the attending population, which could never occur from conventional treatments. This stuff is real.

Again: hope you read this one day: Thanks Neal. RH is truly amazing!

Last edited by Sinera; 1st October 2015 at 07:10 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.

I want to add: I'm also a studied medical naturopath now (main fields: homeopathy, mycotherapy, etc.) but I will start with this energy healing method, because it is an easy intro into the healing biz. Practice begins in 2016 after my preps are ready and I will be set to go. For the next 3 months I need to move to another city again and also get used to my part time job which I 'magically' manifested, also with help from on here.

I think so far this forum has helped me in many ways also for my 'career' and my metaphysical development and I want to take the opportunity to thank all the wonderful people here in it, also the ones of the past who are not on here anymore (seemingly) unfortunately.

Thanks, friends, you are great and it is good to know / have known you!

This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.