Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to learn telepathy?

newusername Guest

How to learn telepathy?

I am very intrested in learning how to read the minds of others does I wondered if anyone would care to share how they do this?

Thanks in advance

John Guest

Re: How to learn telepathy?

It is not that easy to explain. I have a web site that covers some concepts and encourages some exercises.

The intent to know anothers thoughts is like getting off on the wrong foot. You need to think in terms like, how we are all connected and involved in each others well being. That energy resonates with others and encourages communication.

John

Hello newusername,

It depends on what level of their mind you want to get information about. Most of people's more superficial thoughts and even a lot of their unconscious ones can be gleaned by subtle cues in context, inflection, body language and by using your intuition (and you probably read these cues quite well already without thinking about it, the trick is just to pay more conscious attention). John is quite right that to understand someone on a deep level both requires and incites compassion and a feeling of connectedness. Just my two cents here.

--Kelsey
    "Simplicate, then add lightness."

SP3 Guest

Actually it isn't that hard at all,

You do need to practice, a partner who will practice it with you regularly. You will also need to meditate...I don't know if it was easier for me because I meditated allot but it helped me see the thoughts which weren't mine as well focus my own. It works 2 ways, sending and receiving. Meditation helps with focusing on a single thought because your mind tends to wonder or change what you are focusing on which sends mixed messages to the receiver, which you visualize the image or the feeling in the other person. They do the same to you, but you have to clear your mind and the first thing that pops in is their thought or feeling. Those ESP cards are helpful, 5 basic images you could draw on a piece of paper. I sucessfully did it more than 20 times, I did a test once in philosophy class and got 5 out of 5 right...

You may not like it when you develop it by picking up thoughts and feelings of others. If someone is ill, you'll feel it...if someone is spazing out you'll feel like spazing out. I misused it in High school...which was understandable considering my age. That is why I stopped after I tested it out of what it could do and proved to myself it was real many times I quit. I didn't see the point, unless I was a healer...which I am not. Don't misuse it...bad karma

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...made me feel guilty. It was like something knew what I was doing staring back at me or like a robot obeying a command.

John Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SP3

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...
    Yes the subconscious is a person's Devine Feminine principal and the higher self is their Divine Masculine principal.

A person can truly empower themself by working with their own Divinity. They can then become a healer when they work with another person's Divinity.

John

SP3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...
    Yes the subconscious is a person's Devine Feminine principal and the higher self is their Divine Masculine principal.

A person can truly empower themself by working with their own Divinity. They can then become a healer when they work with another person's Divinity.

John
    Do you know that for a fact or did you read it somewhere from someone who philosophized it?

Timotheus Guest

The most practical sounding suggestion I have ever read was frequent use of schummann resonance frequence binaurals. I should google that to get the spelling but I'm too lazy.

Timotheus Guest

John Guest

Do you know that for a fact or did you read it somewhere from someone who philosophized it?
    My concepts are based on my experience. They are influenced by the material I read. For example, on my about page at my web site, there is a link to a message from Kryon that provides some insights into the nature of the human angel.

John

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast