Thread: More afterlife questions

alwayson4 Guest

More afterlife questions

As a followup to this post here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11343

1. What is the difference between the amphitheater level and summerland? In Astral Dynamics, it said you met with deceased friends at the amphitheater level, but then later it said that Summerland was heaven. Which one is heaven? Have you ever entered Summerland yet?

2. Is it possible to raise kundalini or equivalent in the afterlife? Is it possible to gain the kundalini light body after death?

3. Do you believe it is possible to gain kundalini light body at death, if you focus into the NOW, as the Buddists believe?

Re: More afterlife questions

G'day,

There are many heavenly realms. The amphitheater level appears to be a staging and meeting area. The Summerland is gorgeous and highly spiritual, but I can't really say where it fits.

I have learned the wisdom of not trying to fit everything together into a neat cosmology.

As for your other questions, I do not know.

However, I think it is possible to shift into what is called the light body at death, but this would I think require many years of practice and preparation. The light body would have to be created before death.

Robert