Hi,this a strange question which has puzzled me for most of my 31 years.As far back as when I was 4-5 years old when I used to be in bed waiting to fall asleep I used to be able to make my perception of the space around me behind closed eyes massively expand,making me feel like I was shrinking at a super fast rate,this used to result in me feeling like someone had just made me jump and then I'd be back normal again.As I don't think in the split second this all took place I had any kind of perception of my physical body I'm wondering if I was able to move into one of the Focus levels or similar.I've wondered if it could have been "The 3D blackness" I've heard so much about.
I've no idea how I came about this,but it made me curious and I used to play about with the sensation trying to do it without making myself jump,but never could.Probably before I was 10 I'd forgotten all about it and it wasn't until I found Astral Dynamics about 5 years ago and started to learn about altered states of mind that I remembered and began to wonder.
So ,how do you go about trying to relearn something you did as a child like this? The only clue I can give you on how I did it is that I just used to "let go" and jump into the space behind my eyes.I'm hoping that relearning how I did this would give me a stepping stone towards further sucess.

Regards

Mark