Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Complete halt in progress...

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Re: Complete halt in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    Hi:

When you progress too fast your upper guides block you slightly, so your body and your psyche are able to absorb the new energy currents. Or maybe because you are stepping into a stage you're not ready to face.

Another explanation (I'm just relating the knowledge I've acquired, not my own opinion) is that your ego feels it, itself, is going to lose power if it enters into another evolutionary sphere. That's name the death of. Every time you move forward some part of yourself dies, because it isn't needed anymore.

Good luck!
    Thanks,

I was actually thinking about the ego death/losing power yesterday, but you explained it much better. Since my first projection in July I can tell I have matured a lot, and the more I do this the more I am going to shed old less desirable parts of myself. I have faith that my guides know what they are doing and will let me explore more freely when they see fit. I can't believe in such a small time I have changed so much as a person. My whole perspective on life and everything is so much healthier.

I had another close call this morning. Again I did not get vibrations, I was ready to leave my body but I couldn't pick which exit stategy to go with in time. I tried doing the waterskiing exit but I didn't go anywhere. I am so used to just sitting up, or rolling over, I am having a hard time visualizing. I think I might have been briefly paralyzed but I didn't want to test to find out.

I notice anytime I get a close call and don't make the exit, when I try to do it again right after I rarely if ever can get back to the exit point in that same session. Does this have to do with energy depletion or am I doing something wrong?

The visuals in my session this morning reminded me so much of Poltergeist. When I was coming into the exit, this bright white light opened up and the closer I got to it the looser my energy body became. When I came back all these orbs with halos were shooting out of the light. I thought it was really cool. lol. "Go into the light, there is peace and serenity in the light."

Man,

Guides do know how your inner machinery is designed, so they pace you in the correct rhythm not to be hurt.

Anyway, there's a rule of thumb: if you want something specific, ask for it. If you want a more rapid progress, ask them to let you loose. They'll act only if you are in great danger (as an uncontrolled kundalini awakening, eg). But you'll trip over more times, and, maybe, break your nose against the floor, poetically speaking, of course

There's another point I forgot to mention. Some texts state that there's a tester inside of our psyches. That's the saturnine aspect, that keeps the gate closed (Saturn is associated with the tarot card The World, which is in the path from Malkuth to Yesod, ie, from the earth plane to the lower astral). In occultism you have "to know", "to practice" and "to dare". And that "daring" is another test to pass in order to demonstrate that you are apt to go ahead. So maybe that "lessener" is putting you to test, to check if you are going to go ahead or just to give up.

Anyway, don't dare to much, in case the swimming pool is empty, ha, ha

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    Man,

Guides do know how your inner machinery is designed, so they pace you in the correct rhythm not to be hurt.

Anyway, there's a rule of thumb: if you want something specific, ask for it. If you want a more rapid progress, ask them to let you loose. They'll act only if you are in great danger (as an uncontrolled kundalini awakening, eg). But you'll trip over more times, and, maybe, break your nose against the floor, poetically speaking, of course
    Aside from a Kundalini awakening what sort of major pitfalls should I expect? I thought this was relatively safe to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2