Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ouroboros UFO Cloud

Fish Guest

Re: Ouroboros UFO Cloud

We can only hope that someday soon these conversations will be taking place on an everyday basis with everyone and not just within ceratin communities.

Sparkwielder Guest

Fish wrote:
    We can only hope that someday soon these conversations will be taking place on an everyday basis with everyone and not just within ceratin communities.

+1

I agree completely.

Maybe when TV stops working... people might actually be forced to deal with each other and themselves.
    More people around my future bonfires sounds like a fine idea! Wish you all could have been there last night and especially my Mother she is a Game Show Network junkie now - every night! The problem is, when she had to do without TV for weeks at a time when we first moved here, she became impossible to live with, just like someone going through narcotics withdrawl! From a rational scientific veiwpont this makes no sense.

The evidence is too overwhelming to ignore in spite of what is "rational". If TV were to just one day vanish, the world will be in total chaos! They will most likely just replace it with booze and narcotics. It would be better if everyone could somehow wake up, and then do some kind of detox - a slow weaning process, and substitution with something positive like good conversation around a bonfire.

I think you're talking about the Akashic Library
    Yes, that's it.

I wonder what the purer form is though
    The ending of that tool video sort of popped up in my brain as I read that!

Things change, people change, just go with the flow
    There is an echo in here My "Higher Self" unfortunately had to repeat that to me several times before I got it, because my friends were echoing what my own rational mind was telling me (internal conflict). I knew I was doing the right thing for myself, but...

Alex, you changed!!! Wha happenened?
    Have you xended atomic forces, or was your isotope unstable?

Sparkwielder Guest

Anyway... It's really nice to make your acquaintance Mr Wielder. I've got some other adminy duties to attend to now and I hope we talk again soon
    Thanks again for sharing your insights with me. This has been a real pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Thats a great pic up there, did you set it up or did you get lucky?
    A little bit of both, I guess - I set up my camera in "continuous mode" and held down the button until I got the picture. It took about 200 pictures before getting the shot of the lightning - takes all the magic out of it, doesn't it?

Andy

Ouroboros Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sdbl731
    A little bit of both, I guess - I set up my camera in "continuous mode" and held down the button until I got the picture. It took about 200 pictures before getting the shot of the lightning - takes all the magic out of it, doesn't it?

Andy
    Not for me, cuz it's still a badass picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbl731

Andy
    Not for me, cuz it's still a badass picture.
    Thanks !

Andy

Sparkwielder Guest

Andy,

What make and model is your camera?
    I would like to try it when I get a new camera.
    I presently have the Olympus C4000, and I get frustrated with this camera when just taking normal pictures of non-moving subjects. I hate this camera! I got it because I loved one of their earlier models, obviously their quality has gone down the tubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkwielder
    Andy,

What make and model is your camera?
    I would like to try it when I get a new camera.
    I presently have the Olympus C4000, and I get frustrated with this camera when just taking normal pictures of non-moving subjects. I hate this camera! I got it because I loved one of their earlier models, obviously their quality has gone down the tubes.
    I have a Canon PowerShot G9 - not the latest in the G-series anymore, given that Canon came out with the G10, but I think it's very useful for general photography for those who don't want to lug around a DSLR but still want the benefits of manual exposure control and control over the ISO setting (which for this camera you shouldn't set above 200 if you want relatively noise-free pictures). But I think that a lot of cameras have continuous mode, so I would do some shopping around to find the camera that's right for you. Good luck!

Andy