Thread: more on the strobe effect

1. more on the strobe effect

Mr. Bruce,
    I read the part in your book astral dynamics about the strobe effect and how it can eventually lead into a screen like mirror. well i have the stobe effect all the time...i am an empath so i would think that that has a lot to do with it... but how can i develop it into that screen? It will flash about fifteen times at random and go away and then come back. is there something i can do to actually push it further?

Re: more on the strobe effect

G'day,

The way to develop this is through primary center energy work and affirmations, and lengthy sessions of 3 hrs or more.

To help with this, I recommend my books, Energy Work, and the new edition Astral Dynamics.

See http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/inde ... Itemid=109

It would also help for you to attend one of our online workshops. We have one starting on Oct 15th. Forum members get a 25% discount. email programs@glidewing.com for more information, and see http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/papi_home.html

Your higher self holds all the keys to these abilities. They are tuned out by default in order to keep us focused and grounded in physical reality. Affirmations help convince higher self to release the filters on this.

Robert