Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When you don't have exit vibrations:

Re: When you don't have exit vibrations:

It's definitely not a jerking sensation. To make a long story short, I've been experimenting with different techniques. Usually the end result is I suddenly have a sensation that I'm falling through my bed. A few times the sensation has been more than just falling. On one occasion, I felt myself spin right off of the bed and land on the ground. But, nothing really happens after that. I usually just open my eyes and find myself lying in the same position that I was originally in. Also, I usually can not "see" anything when this all takes place. However, I have had one visual experience. I was attempting an OBE while lying in bed, and once again I achieved the falling sensation. Except this time when the sensation was over, I did not open my eyes. Instead, I continued to look around in the darkness that I often see. I noticed a little speck of light off to the side and began to focus on it. All of a sudden, it was like I was being sucked into this speck of light. It completely expanded into my whole vision, and I found myself lying on my side, facing the right side of the room (the same position and direction I was facing before I shut my eyes). Except this wasn't my room. It was honestly the most vivid experience I have had to this day. I did not recognize the room, but I could see it clear as day. At this point I slowly stood up (not only did it LOOK real, but it FELT real) and took about 6 steps. After that it was gone. It seemed to just fade away, and then I was awake. I'm not sure what this was. A very vivid Lucid Dream perhaps? Either way, this short story is turning into a long story. So to wrap it up, I'm just curious to hear someone's opinion on the situation.

P.S. It's been about 3 weeks since I've experienced the falling sensation, and doesn't seem to come as easily. Am I too fixated on this feeling? What would cause it to not happen as frequently?

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

Blog Entries

It's just one aspect of the transition, and nothing ever happens the same way (ok, I'm exaggerating) which is why we have so many different posts about different transitional sensations.
    So being aware of the possibility of this symptom is good, but to expect it every time is not.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

If it gets boring and hard to keep up with it try to summon color blobs in front of your darkness
    what do you mean by this? i think i know what your talking about, but i'm not quite sure... do you mean like, you see blackness, with green, blurry, hazy blobs colliding with each other and stuff? is that what you mean or do you not know what i'm talking about?

and another question... i hear you guys talking a lot about "energy" in these things... how is energy involved? i mean, if your physical body is just lying there, how do you use "energy" to get out with an exit technique? unless you mean energy by imagining/noticing vs. not trying to imagine or notice anything...
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarmaster72
    If it gets boring and hard to keep up with it try to summon color blobs in front of your darkness
    what do you mean by this? i think i know what your talking about, but i'm not quite sure... do you mean like, you see blackness, with green, blurry, hazy blobs colliding with each other and stuff? is that what you mean or do you not know what i'm talking about?
    Yes- start paying attention to a specific color and try to make it become predominant- it can be done, although it sounds 'weird'. This way you can go through the process of 'vision' creation instead of visualization, and it keeps you busy while keeping your verbal chatter to a minimum.

and another question... i hear you guys talking a lot about "energy" in these things... how is energy involved? i mean, if your physical body is just lying there, how do you use "energy" to get out with an exit technique? unless you mean energy by imagining/noticing vs. not trying to imagine or notice anything...
    I'm talking about energy work.

Here's the tutorials:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/new-energy-ways.html
    And the forum section: viewforum.php?f=20

about the blobs...

Lately I have noticed these blobs are more like circles. Black circles with red around the edges. When I first see one it starts out big then gets smaller and smaller then disapears, then another one will start and do the same thing. And after a few seconds it will get faster and faster. Then I will feel like my head gets dizzy and my body gets...floaty, like on water. This whole thing happens pretty fast, it will come on about 2 minutes after I lay down and close my eyes.

BTW, I have always been a fast sleeper, I can go out like a light!

I think I have had experience with phasing before, I would start to see scenerios behind my eyes while I was falling asleep, I would stay fixated on them and then I would end up being in the scenario. I just always thought that was just another way of falling asleep into a dream, I didn't know that was going astral.

It seems like since I started projecting and meditating other things have gotten easier for me as well. I get to deep trance easier and faster, and I have lucid dreams almost every night. And that voice inside my head (intuition) has been getting louder and more obvious...maybe because I'm actually listening to it now! I have almost been living my whole day by what that voice says would be good and be pleasing.
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

I split the topic about the feel of the etheric/astral bodies here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22572&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Skooma's post here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23031

Blog Entries

Hi,
    I guess the exit vibrations lessens as one starts to project more and more. Maybe we just get used to them and they're not as apparent.
    Personally, I love the vibrations because they let me know "when" to try and exit.
    I guess it may be a mistake to "look" for the vibrations, since an exit can happen without them.
    Grant

You know it might not be too bad of an idea to continue looking for the vibes even if you know an exit can still happen without them. Is looking for the vibes working really well for you as an anchor for your waking mind?

What would you look for as opposed to the vibes?
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells thereís 100 trillion atoms thatís more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heliac View Post
    You know it might not be too bad of an idea to continue looking for the vibes even if you know an exit can still happen without them. Is looking for the vibes working really well for you as an anchor for your waking mind?

What would you look for as opposed to the vibes?
    Heliac, perhaps you should look at the whole purpose of this thread? That's the answer to your question.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...xit-vibrations

Hi CF,

The questions were for GRANT
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells thereís 100 trillion atoms thatís more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast