Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Single Most Effective Energy Body Exercise

Nikolai Guest

Single Most Effective Energy Body Exercise

I'm wondering what many of you believe to be the most effective technique for complete energy body development, including the chakras. When exercising the physical body, for example, squats tend to be more effective for overall conditioning than a bicep curl. I'm interested in the specific movements or techniques that have given you the best results, not complete programs. The full body circuit that Mr. Bruce discusses would be one example, I'd imagine. Basically, I'd like to hear what is the most likely to make one have more spontaneous OBEs, prophetic dreams, et cetera.

Thanks,
    Nikolai

Re: Single Most Effective Energy Body Exercise

If I could have only one technique it would be alternate nostril breathing, particularly with the ratio 1:4:2.

John Guest

Good question Nikolai.

I can only speak for myself. That is what I have been led to embrace as best for me. I do a daily 20 minute work out on an exercise bike. Before I start I stretch and greet my primary spiritual guide. We talk some and then I greet my light body as I start my exercise. During the exercise I allow the flow of daily areas of interest to express themself to me as I chat with my spiritual guide and sometimes my light body. After I complete the exercise I verbally say my daily affermations to myself while looking into a mirror. My physical body then returns the compliment by speaking, in my imagination, back to me.

This is not a conventional energy body exercise. The intent is to reach beyond the physical energy bodies to higher energy bodies and integrate them with the physical energy body. I was led to do this by spirit.

What is best for each of us is known by spirit, in my opinion. I can only suggest that we make an effort to discover it and evolve it as directed.

John

alwayson4 Guest

The most effective overall energy body practice is raising energy to the subnavel storage center while in trance.

In other words, if you can do only one practice, that should be your practice.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    The most effective overall energy body practice is raising energy to the subnavel storage center while in trance.

I was told by my spirit guide not to do that exercise.

The thing that works the best for me is clearing and balancing my chakras daily.

amazingjourney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell

The thing that works the best for me is clearing and balancing my chakras daily.
    I do chakra work every day too and have made some strides on energy body development.

I wonder though why is the subnavel storage not a recommended practice by the spirit? Did your guide explain why not?

Quote Originally Posted by amazingjourney
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishell

I do chakra work every day too and have made some strides on energy body development.

I wonder though why is the subnavel storage not a recommended practice by the spirit? Did your guide explain why not?
    She didn't say and I didn't ask. But I had been doing it for a year before she said to stop.

It was an effective method for quick energy but obviously not what I needed. Maybe doing it was my way of being lazy.

alwayson4 Guest

why are taking advice from spirits? I would not trust one even if you paid me.

why are taking advice from spirits? I would not trust one even if you paid me.
    Then you are missing out on a terrific resource that is there for your greater good.

My spirit guide has been a big help to me.

Nikolai Guest

Mishell and John - I'm very interested in meeting with my spirit guides. How did you two meet your guides initially? I also believe that they can be a great resource, and I would like to tap into their knowledge. Was the process of meeting them gradual or unexpected?

Thanks,
    Nikolai