Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The reason behind Astral Projection

Kashacer17 Guest

Re: The reason behind Astral Projection

Before, I read so much about it.

Now that I have experienced it, is something to look forward, the feeling of freedom, able to do things that you never though of doing, flying, meet other places, other beings, it is amazing.

I re-discovered my true self. Knowing that this is not the only dimension, there are many more to explore, and that we are eternal beings, so much to learn.

SP3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kashacer17
    Before, I read so much about it.

Now that I have experienced it, is something to look forward, the feeling of freedom, able to do things that you never though of doing, flying, meet other places, other beings, it is amazing.

I re-discovered my true self. Knowing that this is not the only dimension, there are many more to explore, and that we are eternal beings, so much to learn.
    That is the addictiveness of the astral...

Remember that you are born into a waken world, that is your purpose, as long as the astral is balanced and used in moderation it can be a healthy part of your life. Do not neglect your duties, the physical takes priority, and you should use the astral to help you get on track for your purpose in the world.

SP3 Guest

The Difference between Meditation – Prayer – Astral Traveling;

Meditation - meditation helps to remove you from an immersive world which conditions us to see ourselves in a particular way. Media, friends and family who have been conditioned, it may be hard to believe but it conditions you. So meditation helps you step back and see what’s not you. You will notice more and more, even awaken other parts of yourself you never thought existed.

Prayer - prayer helps in connecting to your truth, your light, and the essence behind all things. It helps you understand yourself and the relationship with the universe in various steps. You can have some questions answered, manifest what you want in your life, or an understanding on how to manifest it yourself. "God helps those who help themselves"

The astral - the astral is a mix of experiences, and serve to help you go through things out side of your waken world, or better prepare you for what is coming. When you are conscious, your awareness eventually see's through those experiences, allowing you to experience higher level of experiences consciously, which is more difficult. Spiritual teachers is one of the benefits, but a true teacher or guide helps you without you being aware you are being helped. Everyone is different, and is guided differently.

for me:

to better communicate with my HS/SG's, and other members of my 'team'

to be able to better 'coordinate' various 'things' that i am doing/trying to do.

it helps me to be able to put events in better perspective.

knowing that i have done it before, many times (back in the 80's), in fact was fairly 'proficient'.
    and that i CAN get to that point again.

i also see it as almost a gauge on how well i'm healing my energy body. (which is not doing soo well)

i've used it in the past, when i was a long long way away from my wife and children, to help them when they needed it.

i've used it in the past, many times, to 'validate' what was going on in/around/outside of where i was physically, so that i could properly 'consider' my current situation.

and

it's a skill i've lost. due to my own fear, and stupidity. and fear is one of the major things i'm here to deal with. and from what i've heard, you can't fix stupid.

/rick
    -
    A tout le monde, A tous mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir
    in loving memory of Aaron, 1982-2000
    I'm proud of what you have become!

SP3 Guest

Thanks slashrick that helped me,

I help allot of people and don't seem to get anywhere with them and often get frustrated. I thought it was me, but when I sent a suggestion to a doctor, in 2 days success. Then I go back to these others I have been working with for 5 years and they still keep making the same mistakes and scratching their heads.

I remembered what you said "you can't fix stupid"....priceless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2