Thread: Keep returning to same oceanic world

Keep returning to same oceanic world

Hi Robert,
    For the last maybe 5 or 6 years I've had reaccuring dreams/visions and OBEs where I travel to a beautiful and exotic oceanic world. Everything is lush, deep blues and teeming with life, far beyond anything in this world. There was no sign of pollution whatsoever. In my OBE there I did meet inhabitants of this world, which they called "Urg". I have continued to see it and go there constantly, and always feel so at peace and attached to this place.
    My question is how I can find out what my true connection to this world is? I keep returning and I don't know if its simply a place I am spiritually drawn towards, its a past life, or maybe someplace I currently am aligned with in ways I don't yet understand. How can I find out about this place? What does it usually mean when someone always sees and thinks about the same location?
    As a side note, I also have had dreams in the past where I see dark, cold murky water, sometimes in dangerous aquariums filled with animals. These dreams have become less frequent, but both have been a part of my inner and dream life.
    Thanks so much for your time.
    Azeem
    "The things that change are not our real life. Within us there is another body, another beauty. It belongs to that ray of light which never changes. We must discover how to mingle with it and become one with that unchanging thing. We must realize and understand this treasure of truth. That is why we have come to the world." -Bawa Muhaiyaddeen
    http://www.myspace.com/whalesound

Re: Keep returning to same oceanic world

G'day,

You do seem to have some kind of connection with this world.

Unfortunately, I cannot help. This could be a physical world, or an astral realm.

I suggest you ask the locals of planet Urg for more information.

I would also suggest you use affirmations to ask your higher self for more information.

Robert