Thread: New Sensations. Are They Real Astral projection Sensations?

New Sensations. Are They Real Astral projection Sensations?

I have Tried To Attempt Astral Projection For A Few Weeks Now, And I want To Know If Im On The Right Path. Pleas Help ?

Here Is My Progress.

11-24-2008 09:30 PM- This Is How Far I Have Gotten, I Feel The Energy Of Something Pulling Me Up, And Another Feeling Is Something Pulling Me To The Side Making Me Turn 180 Degrees. But The Only Problem Is THAT Is Not My Astral Body That Is Moving, Is My Physical Body. So How Can I Get My Astral Body Do Come Out? Or Am I Just Not Relaxed Enough ??

11-25-2008 04:35 AM-New Update
    Here Are Some New Updated Sensations, but i never made it out side my body, i was still attached.
    The Throat Chakra Pulling
    The feeling was half asleep and half awake, like the feeling of being high
    It felt like i was sleep walking
    I Got A Feeling Of Moving Out Of My Physical Body

Yesterday 03:29 AM-Newer And More Updated Sensations.
    I Had A Good Lunch And Went For A Walk. When I Was Walking Then I Felts Happy. When I Got Back To My Office I Felt Happy And Was A Bit Tired, So I Told My Self I Will Astral Travel. But As Ususal I Failed, BUT on the good news i told myself to relax realx, and when my muccles tenced up i told my self i want to rest i want to rest, then i was relaxed, the after a few min i was tnece then i told my self i am going to ignor my energy feeling and told myself relax relax pretentd i am going to sleep. BUT the new feeling was light very light, i felt lke .. its hard to explain, I knew i was in my body still a little but the feeling was Invisible and nothing can bother me. The feeling was peace.
    There Were Times I Twitched I Was Part Back To Earth, Then I Told Myself, I Was In Peace And I wanted To Travel.
    The Down Side Was Of Course Minor Twitches, Had 2 short visions, (dreams kinda) Dont really rmember them but i knew i was dreaming cuz when i knew i was dreaming i switched that off. So after the vision i was still in the dream stage and thought to myself why would i dream that.

Today 12:21 AM-New Sensations:
    Yesturday During Lunch I Felt Like Something Wanting To Slide/Glide Out Of Me. Something Like Something Slowly Taking Off My Pants. I Was Sliding Out Of My Feet/Legs, Sad Part Was I Felt Like My Body Was Moving Too Because I Can Feel My Pants. During OBE Attempts its Uusally The Heart And Throat Chakra Movig BUt Below My Naval Chakras There Was Completely No Movement. (Meaning My Legs)

Last Night
    Last Night I Was Too Tired/Thinking Too About AP Too Much, So I Tried It But Lots Were On My Mind So I Stoped, Cuz I Know I Wanst Going To Achieve It Due To Stress

This Morning
    So, This Morning During My Trip To Work I Trieed. APing This Is What Happend. Even Though I Was Still Part Attatched, My Waist Up Felt Like I was Detached From My Body. Why Do I say This Its Because My Physical Body Felt The Presents Of My Ghostly Body. In Simpler Terms My Physical Body Felt The Energy Of My Astral Body. The Buss Feeing, U Know That Feeling When You Think Somone Is Behind You. But Really Isnt. I Knew My Hands Were Still/relaxed But I Felt I Was Outside My Hands.
    The Feeling Was Like My Mind Is In "Control" of my Imaginary hands. And My Hands Felt They Were Free
    Its Like The Feeling When You Just Start To Feel Numb In The Physical Body. its har d to explain. Hope you understand.

Blog Entries

Re: New Sensations. Are They Real Astral projection Sensations?

Please do not double post the same thing over several forums. This is disallowed by the forum rules.

Oliver