Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Teenagers and OBE.

A place where everything is beautiful and nothing hurts.

Re: Teenagers and OBE.

Very well said Andy.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sdbl731
    When you (impersonal "you" ) consciously think "I need a belief system that is in good working order", it's not as if you're suddenly trying to conjure up a belief system out of nothing - you're just becoming aware of / attuned to the fact that you have a belief system working in the background, influencing your perception of the world.
    Yes, exactly. Perfectly stated. And, in fact, I have observed that it goes beyond simply your perception of the world. I have experienced for myself that what you believe actually alters your world, in many material ways both subtle and obvious.

This is why Robert notes that it's important to have a "clean out" of your beliefs, and get rid of the stuff that doesn't serve you. You actually affect the world you experience because of what you believe.

At least, that's what I believe, and guess what? When I started to believe that, it became obviously true. Funny about that, eh?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    This is why Robert notes that it's important to have a "clean out" of your beliefs, and get rid of the stuff that doesn't serve you.
    That's exactly what I'm planning on doing when I get around to it, of course .

Andy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3