Thread: Time

Time

Just wondering. How long will it take on average to complete the entire NEW system? I know theres not a set time, but I was estimating within about 2 months.

Re: Time

G'day,

You can learn the basics in a couple of hours.

Mapping your energy body through using it, takes longer. The more you work on it, the more details become apparent.

Discovering and activating your energy body and clearing blockages leads to the activation of your spiritual body. Every time you get to a point where you feel you have mastered it all, more layers will appear to you. Its a vastly complex.

I have been working on my energy body with the NEW system for about 15 years and I am still discovering new things.

This relates to how, for example, when you first start to see auras you will just see some faint colors. With practice, you see more colors, bands and textures, and eventually symbols and pictures in an aura. Then you see the first level of the chakras, and they look like colored wheels of spinning light and color.

Then you begin seeing the deeper levels of the chakras. The heart chakra, for example, has a smoke background, a green hue, and consists of 12 petals around a circle which contains a hexagram and symbol. Even this is very basic. Each petal has a symbol and a sound, and two deity figures appear. Incredibly profound and complex.

But I digress.... as you suggest, it takes about two months daily work to master the basics.

Robert