I remembered recently that I haven't done any spinning in my dreams as of late, and thought I'd share my previous experiences with it and see what kind of results others have had with it. I believe I first saw to try it on the forums here years ago, and I couldn't find any recent discussion of it so I thought I'd bring it up.

Sept 21, 2007

perhaps this one was more of a dream since I don't remember exiting:

The first instance I remember I was outdoors and there was a company building of sorts by itself surrounded by a cement lot. To the left was a field/park which transitioned into housing in that area and all along the back was a river. I flew up on top of the building to inspect it, but there were no entrances on top, aside from a long rectangular opening of some sort that was maybe only 3 feet by 10. I jumped off and went to the field nearby to do some practice, and started spinning clockwise for 21 times. I had noticed a couple walking on the grass to the housing/park region and wondered if they would think I'm weird. I tried to go really fast and ended up being really dizzy by the time I reached like 10. When I finished I was a bit disorientated, but I noticed my guru had appeared along with other disciples at the field and we were all walking to sit down. I saw a woman I knew, put my arm around her and explained what I was just doing and asked if she wanted to fly, tried to lift her up but couldn't, then apologize I believe for acting drunk - I even seemed to have trouble speaking. I tried to fly again once were all gathering around, but it didn't feel possible anymore for some reason.

I remember a some point around this experience I was with my guru and imagining myself as a swan traveling the universe-part of a meditation we do. I felt my wings flapping and I started to see dots/stars and the picture looked more 3d. It had an overlay of my "internal" clairvoyance or whatever as I've mentioned in other posts.

Jan 7, 2008
Dream Projection?
I recall "awakening" to an outdoor scene it some mostly deserted area. There was a white L shaped building that appeared run down and out of use and a very large lot next to it. I was laying down on a lawn chair of some sort on this lot, paralyzed and unable to move or speak. I saw a woman floating around in an unusual fashion some 15-30 feet in the air. She appeared middle aged with short hair. She was floating in big circles with her legs stationary and her arms twirling around like a windmill I suppose, or as if she was swimming. I thought this very odd and wondered what exactly she was doing, wondering if it was some ritual or whatnot and looked to see if the center of the circle was me- which it wasn't. I speculated she was having an obe and being paralyzed myself I mentally called out to her to help me get out of body but it appeared to have no affect. I was about to give up when suddenly she was at the foot of the lawn chair and I was out of my body. I walked with her and bit, and wanting to stabilize the experience and keep it lasting I told her to spin around and we both did. I was then looking over next to the lot and saw some cars there by a road a distance away, and she was telling me that we had 30 seconds to get to them. I didn't want us to arrive there split up and was unsure how fast she could go, so I grabbed her and rocketed off towards the red convertible, which I guess was mine. I set her down next to the car and went to the other side to get in. I realized our time was short and asked for her name in case the experience ended. I told her mine and she told me hers: Jessica.

The next day, the 8th I was walking back to my apartment after my first day of class and talking with a female friend named Jessica.