I've just recently been doing simple meditation example, Crossed legs on ground, spine straight and focusing solely on my breathing ... Inhale through my nose and exhale through my mouth. If any thoughts happen to pop up, i push them away before they can even "say" anything, and go back to focusing on my breath. After a couple seconds of focusing on my breath, particularly noticeable on the inhale, energy is drawn to the area where my third eye is suppose to be. This stimulated area on my forehead continues during my entire meditation... and I can reproduce this feeling pretty much anytime and anywhere if wish. However it doesn't seem to do anything positive or negative for me. Should I stop doing this? Could I get hurt by my third eye somehow? lol

Also (if this is the proper place to ask) how is the Third Eye properly utilized? Is there any visual element to it? When I close my eyes and look up slightly, all there is to see is swirling clouds that flow randomly and "flower" in and outward.

And is the technique I'm using okay? Should I push my thoughts away like I have been doing? Or should I should let my thoughts just keep on running. Listening to my chatter hasn't proven to do anything outstanding thus far. And to be honest, my mind doesn't wander too many times throughout the day... I just keep focused on my work and breathing and whatnot... I'm pleased to say that with just a couple sessions of meditation, I've noticed I'm constantly in a VERY good mood no matter what's happening around me. Time passes a hundred times faster too.

It would be appreciated if anyone could share some personal knowledge and help me in my approach.