Thread: Dangerous cults

Free_955 Guest

Dangerous cults

Hi
    There is a web-based pseudo-Gnostic group that has attracted thousands of peoples' attention. It is disguised as a self help website that teaches Gnostic astral projection and "self discovery" (more like self manipulation and destruction).
    I'm only 17, but I recognized the people there are horribly brainwashed.
    There have been people who have used the Gnostic concept of "polarity" and "alchemy" and "sexual energy" to brutally discriminate against homosexuals.Certain "masters" say that after they die, they go straight to the "infra-dimensions" (hell) on the lower astral plane where we are tortured for our "egos". Here is a quote form Master Samuel Aun Weor
    "these people are lost cases, terrible malignant creatures, and that all doors are closed for these people"

When I try to reason with them, they say that there are deep seated truths in male/female energies that cannot be avoided, and that one cannot be spiritual without obeying them.They keep on talking about "egos" and how demons are preventing us from seeing us "the way we really are".

What do you think?

The statements expressed on this and other threads are solely the opinion of the individual posters themselves, and not the opinion of Robert Bruce, Astral Dynamics, or it's Administration and Moderation Team. Astral Dynamics in no way endorses what are essentially opinions expressed in a conversation board.
    Admin Note.

Re: Belzebuub and Samael-dangerous cults

G'day,

You are wise to avoid and or break all contact with any organization sporting such a narrow, inflexible mindset.

What has been said about how homosexuals and variations from the sexual norm fare in other dimensions, and afterlife, is, in my opinion, to use the technical term, absolute bollocks.

Our spirits are totally androgynous, sexless, neither male nor female. We experience all sexes and variations during the course of our evolution.

Such persons and organizations are, again, best avoided.

Hugs, Robert