Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: questions about awakening and the twin ray

watrinh Guest

questions about awakening and the twin ray

Hi all,
    I'm interested in learning more about awakening and reaching the twin flame. I've had an experience with this and am wondering if the connection to your twin that manifests is a direct connection to your twin's higher self or just a fragment of your twin's conscious. I'm worried because this level of my being was being assaulted. So it would be nice if someone who has reached the twin ray to provide some insight into this for me.

Blog Entries

Re: questions about awakening and the twin ray

Watrinh,

I don't know if you'll find these discussion useful but there are a number of threads on twin flames of the soulmate type:

Robert: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...+flames#p90468
    and others:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...it=twin+flames

What exactly do you mean by this?
    I'm worried because this level of my being was being assaulted.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper

What exactly do you mean by this?
    I'm worried because this level of my being was being assaulted.
    I'm talking about the twin connection in the heart chakra that manifests when you awaken. First thing that comes through is a connection to the higher self and the next is to your twin I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by watrinh
    I'm talking about the twin connection in the heart chakra that manifests when you awaken. First thing that comes through is a connection to the higher self and the next is to your twin I believe.
    Where did you hear about this? Just curious, I 've never heard of it before.

Blog Entries

This is outside my current knowledge too. Please share what you know.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

watrinh Guest

I suppose after some time you awaken to the soul conscious. This comes through the heart chakra. What comes through is more than just normal love force, it turns into light force. To get here you'd merge your opposites together emotionally. This is impossible to do in the physical, for two opposites to come together, but is doable energetically. You merge your emotional response to light and dark together, male and female, virtue and sin, your emotional response to all opposite polarities. If you succeed, your soul conscious comes through. And that's the level I got targeted at and this left me severely injured.

I also believe this is what is meant by merging the blue and gold light inside to create the purple flame. That is to directly invoke your emotional response to the color blue and the color gold, then to merge those two emotions together to see if a light wave forms. I've also trained with merging my emotional response in the heart to earth minerals and the air element, also for the fire and water elements. When you merge those basic elements together yellow light forms.

Blog Entries

I also would like to know where those different bits of information came from.

Oliver

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I also would like to know where those different bits of information came from.

Oliver
    This experience and these information came from playing around with dream yoga.

Jaco Guest

Quote Originally Posted by watrinh
    I suppose after some time you awaken to the soul conscious. This comes through the heart chakra. What comes through is more than just normal love force, it turns into light force. To get here you'd merge your opposites together emotionally. This is impossible to do in the physical, for two opposites to come together, but is doable energetically. You merge your emotional response to light and dark together, male and female, virtue and sin, your emotional response to all opposite polarities. If you succeed, your soul conscious comes through. And that's the level I got targeted at and this left me severely injured.

I also believe this is what is meant by merging the blue and gold light inside to create the purple flame. That is to directly invoke your emotional response to the color blue and the color gold, then to merge those two emotions together to see if a light wave forms. I've also trained with merging my emotional response in the heart to earth minerals and the air element, also for the fire and water elements. When you merge those basic elements together yellow light forms.
    But where does the second soul come into the picture? What you described is transmutation of yourself. If you are speaking about two different souls, than who is the dark, sinful one. You or the other one?

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    But where does the second soul come into the picture? What you described is transmutation of yourself. If you are speaking about two different souls, than who is the dark, sinful one. You or the other one?
    When I say you merge the opposite polarities, I mean you do this directly on the emotional levels. You would recall an emotional feeling, such as happiness. Then recall a very negative feeling, like sadness. You recall those two emotions and synthesize them, and merge those two opposing emotions together. What I meant has nothing to do with another soul.