Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Homosexuality- Gift or 'Spiritual Handicap?'

Re: Homosexuality- Gift or 'Spiritual Handicap?'

Im just tossing it out there... MANY early philisophical developments were made by bisexual or homosexual people from the early ages.

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Hmmm, I think I just discovered something that was there all the time- that sex is not 'just for reproduction'- that unlike eating, which is a totally bodily need, sexual intercourse (and by this I mean the exchange of energy, not bodily fluids) isn't only connected to the physical body.
    But then again, I could be wrong.
    Theres no doubt about it.

The problem is when it IS only about the physical aspect. There are two kinds of gay. One is about pure physical sexual desire. The other is all about energy. The physical one is the one that is condemned in the bible, Babylon was destroyed in order to stop physical desire. Physical molecules decay, it was an act of compassion.

Everything is about energy, it drives everything we do. When someone has a lot of energy of the opposite sex in them, then they desire the same sex in order to balance thier energy. In actuality, we are all sexless.

God, or the Universe, is a scientist, everything is done logically, he only gives us what we desire, nobody is condemned.
    blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    The problem is when it IS only about the physical aspect. There are two kinds of gay. One is about pure physical sexual desire. The other is all about energy. The physical one is the one that is condemned in the bible, Babylon was destroyed in order to stop physical desire. Physical molecules decay, it was an act of compassion.
    Here we go again, classifying the unclassifiable. Two kind of gays? How many kinds are between the homos?

This is a matter of role playing. You can feel yourself like a sucubus in some moments and ♥♥♥♥ like a beast for the mere pleasure of sex, and in other moments you can practice taoist yoga and transmute your sexual energy into ojas. Sometimes we forget we are spiritual beings embedded in animal shells, and that we have to merge those opposite aspects in the best possible way.

The Bible? Well, we should understand, first, what its codification is in order to understand it. Talking about imaginary tales that never happened, and that represent other things beyond the physical realm can be effortless.

Alaskans Guest

I think my idea of everyone being sexless and our sexuality being the result of balancing of our energy.. is less classification than the prejudice passed down through society against 'homos'. Through the course of perhaps everyones spiritual evolution our spiritual bodies alternate repeatedly between male and female. It's normal to love or even desire people of the oposite sex at times. Both sexes have many traits that strengthen the others traits. Supressing our male or female side just because of social pressure is perhaps the most oppressive spiritual handicap from society. I'm not sure everyone knows that. If you feel like dancing through the tulips like a girly guy then go for it. Be yourself, decide for yourself.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9