Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Juice fast

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Juice fast

Hey has anyone else tried the juice fasting tek? I'm on day 1, I'm thinking day 2 I'm going to go all out and deprive myself of sleep for day 3.
    Anyone notice a significant increase in energy or psychic abilities from doing this?

Blog Entries

Re: Juice fast

If you are going to deprive yourself of food and sleep, please please do not get in a car and drive the next day. Or operate heavy machinery, for that matter.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Jaco Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut1984
    Hey has anyone else tried the juice fasting tek? I'm on day 1, I'm thinking day 2 I'm going to go all out and deprive myself of sleep for day 3.
    Just don't push yourself too far, it's beyond the point.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Yea I am staying home all 3 days.

Blog Entries

I've never tried it. I'm diabetic, and I shudder to think what it would do to my blood glucose. *shudder*

However, there's a blogger I follow who did a thirty day juice feast (I think he did thirty days, he might have stopped sooner, though). Note: He didn't do a juice FAST, but a juice FEAST, whatever the difference is supposed to be (he explained it, but I wasn't all that interested, so I don't remember). I can give you a link if you want to read that blog.

I have deprived myself of sleep on many occasions, but only when I was young. You get to a point where you suddenly realise that you absolutely cannot pull an all nighter any more, at least, not if you hope to have any kind of mental function at all.

When I was younger and would go without sleep, though, I never noticed any kind of spiritual enhancement. I would sometimes get a bit more paranoid and jump at shadows, so maybe I was sensing something, or maybe I was just more paranoid, I don't know. I can say that when I'm very tired or sleep-deprived my thoughts run rampant, and the monkey mind takes over. I don't find excessive tiredness conducive to spiritual anything, really, but maybe that's just me.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I did such a fast, but just with water for 5 days. All the texts about fasting state that the period must be an odd number.

Stay at home. Have short walks. Meditate, write, do some yoga and have plenty of sleep.

You should ♥♥♥♥ a lot more, and your tongue could go white. It's waste being throwing out.

If you experiment some sort of burning in your intestines, it's your lining, being expelled. Don't worry, and try to pass the bad moment.

Good luck!

Blog Entries

Oh, it's only your intestines.
    Don't worry about it.
    ----And that's why I'll probably never do any kind of fast for more than one day.

But seriously, Andoni, why does your tongue turn white?

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I have deprived myself of sleep on many occasions, but only when I was young. You get to a point where you suddenly realise that you absolutely cannot pull an all nighter any more, at least, not if you hope to have any kind of mental function at all.
    Its funny I am still very young but I feel the same way. I deprive myself of sleep every once in a while if my sleep schedule is off, but the next day I can barely manage to function. I used to do it ALL the time though in high school, I used to stay up for 2 days at a time and think nothing of it. Especially in the spring and early summer, when I get my seasonal bout of insomnia it never bothered me. Now I try to do that and I am lucky on the first day of no sleep if I can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time.

I didn't do the sleep deprivation last night. I was up late until 5am trying to project, then I slept really heavy. I noticed while I was opening my chakras, I felt a ball of pressure in my lower back. I woke up around 1 or 2pm, tried to project again. My mind kept wandering but I did get into a heavy trance.

Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    You should ♥♥♥♥ a lot more, and your tongue could go white. It's waste being throwing out.

If you experiment some sort of burning in your intestines, it's your lining, being expelled. Don't worry, and try to pass the bad moment.
    As far as the intestinal thing, I actually drank some epsom salts the night before I started the fast and flushed my intenstines out real good. I haven't had the urge to go since the first day of the fast. I noticed the white tongue but I used my tongue scraper, some toothpaste and mouthwash to take care of that.

ariesr Guest

There's always the Edgar Cayce 3 day Apple fast.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=427097

Blog Entries

There was a grave inaccuracy in the above article, and it wasn't about fasting or the apple fast, it was the statement that 'if you take vitamins your body gets lazy and then stops making them itself'- that is true only about some substances (that the body makes them) and the lazy thing is only true about hormones and some other substances (like peptides)- if you supplement hormones the body will stop making them or make less, because the receptors are registering enough.
    But the body does not make some vitamins, most notably Vitamin C, and it doesn't matter whether you supplement them or not- your body simply doesn't make them at all, which is why we're supposed to eat fruits and vegetables, because we need some vitamins the body just doesn't make.
    I thought I'd clear that up right away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast