Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Juice fast

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Re: Juice fast

Ugh, I tried so hard last night. I could not for the life of me get out of body. I think I came very close, a couple of times I thought I was partially seperated but then I tensed. After awhile of not getting anywhere, I gave up and went to sleep. I tried again today extending the juice fast until 3, but still no dice. I feel like its getting progressively harder to project sometimes.
    In conclusion I think the fast works, it was much easier to get into a trance.

Blog Entries

This does mostly sound like an exercise in inducing mental strain - willpower, willpower, force, urgh. How is that conducive to projecting? Mental strain and tension have been the biggest obstacle for me in inducing experiences, so if you have to "try hard" my personal opinion would be that it might be counterproductive.

Oliver

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    This does mostly sound like an exercise in inducing mental strain - willpower, willpower, force, urgh. How is that conducive to projecting? Mental strain and tension have been the biggest obstacle for me in inducing experiences, so if you have to "try hard" my personal opinion would be that it might be counterproductive.

Oliver
    I see, very true. It is a such a delicate balance. I do notice when I take breaks sometimes from all this I tend to project during my "time off."

Blog Entries

See, I don't want to discourage you. Just don't try so hard that you block yourself.

Oliver

Blog Entries

I find that when I let go and release my attachment to the outcome (I must project! I must remote view! I must have a lucid dream! Arrgh!), the thing I wanted to develop comes on its own.

It's a bit like planting a garden. You put the seeds into fertile soil and you provide nourishment and then you just wait. You can't make them grow any quicker...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I find that when I let go and release my attachment to the outcome (I must project! I must remote view! I must have a lucid dream! Arrgh!), the thing I wanted to develop comes on its own.

It's a bit like planting a garden. You put the seeds into fertile soil and you provide nourishment and then you just wait. You can't make them grow any quicker...
    Its a little bit ironic, while I was getting ready to project this morning, I curled up under a blanket trying to warm myself. At some point I accidentally drifted off. This lead to me having a lucid dream, and 2 very short lived consecutive projections.

Curiously our bodies eliminate a lot of waste through the mouth. A white coat can mean different things: your cells are moving out wasteful matter; your mouth's bacteria's population has grown and you have an infection; you have eaten something contaminated.

In any case, you have to clean up your teeth and tongue throughly, because your mouth's pH will change, and that could damage your teeth.

About how much time you have to fast, experts in the matter have stated that after the 3rd day your body starts to truly clean itself.

Anyway, to have a day for cleaning is great. I try to use Sundays for that. But utilizing a longer holiday period for a longer fasting is something to take in count.

Jaco Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    But seriously, Andoni, why does your tongue turn white?
    The tounge may turn white as a result of dehydraton.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2