Thread: Please,please, I need help and guidance.

Please,please, I need help and guidance.

First of all, I am sorry if my spelling is a little worse, english is not my native language.

I came across you months ago, accidentally, tryed to have O.B.E. ,couldn't , and gived up...

Two days ago, I experienced a very,very,very strange situation, for me at least. I was sleepping , woke up at 23:30 , read a little bit, and the go to bed again at 1:00. I didn't fall asleep cause some pulsations (NOW I can call them vibrations, but at the time, it didn't even crossed my mind ) camed overwhelming. I tryed to ignore them. I lay back on my side and experienced the most incredible sensation of emotions in me, this can not be explained, I swear to you, so powerful, so overwhelming, that my heart couldn't take them and I felt like it popped out of my chest.So I lay back again on the backside and again pulsations, I started feeling panic,deep panic, couldn't open my eyes, I didn't know what to do cause aproximately I was moving the bed with the sensations that I was in. And then I started YELLING archangel Gavriil, archangel Mihaiil, did my prayer, seemed that nothing worked, called all my angels and my guids that exists for me, and suddenly, I hear a VERY CLEAR VOICE inside me, or near me, I could not tell, NOT mean, but very clear and secure that said with me archangel,archangel,archangel,archangel. That's all. NEXT THING I knew, I was out of bed, trying to reach of my father bedroom , he just got out of his room, WITH MY DEAD DOG,fighting with it to get outside his blanket. I couldn't speak so I begged him for help, he then he putted his hands over my face and suddenly I could speak ...And I said, "don't you hear yourself with an echo and smaller?" and he said yes, we better get back, but I didn't, went in the living room and found my mother who was smoking, exchanged some words with her and then BUM , awake...

This was my first experience, I didn't knew what to say much about it, couldn't think it will happen again...BUT

Today, I experienced a similar, yet more powerful one.

Got to sleep about 18:00, woke at 19:30, and then decided I should get some sleep, and turned with my face to the ceiling, closed my eyes, AND heard a sound of guitar, I laughed to myself because from what I read here, I knew that I should remain still ( false awakenings),or that it seemed to me that I heard it, obviously, this thoughts were in joke cause I didn't realised what was going to happen. After I heard that, seconds later, I felt a very very very , undescripble presence in my right who kept growing and growing as intensity untill it came to me and made me feel.....like..overwhelmed is a little word, I cannot find the words, like I was carried away to something,like my hole being was absorbed...so I panicked, very panicked, because I didn't knew if that presence is good or bad, I don't know, I am confused,so I fighted and wanted to remain put. I couldn't move a muscle, I just felt my body, STRUGGLED to open my eyes, and saw a little bit of my light, and then again, like burst in a dream, but so fast, I cannot explain. Again I was on the hole, to my father's bedroom, who was lying in his bed and said to go, to leave him alone, then I went to my mother in the living room, who again was there, and she had that look that she knew what has happened to me, then I turned, and saw a couple of old-man,s entering my father's bedroom...then woke up suddenly and very,very scared...

To mention, that in the first experience, my parents were in the house, sleepping...
    In the second, I was home alone...

Please answer me, cause I do not know if all this is good or bad, should I permitt , if it ever happens to be carried away? I do not know why I panick that much, maybe because is something so overwhelming that it accaparates all your being, and I am afraid of it...
    Please, need advices...

With love and light,
    Diana

Re: Please,please, I need help and guidance.

I have read more on this forum and today achieved a conscious O.B.E. ; released the fear and it worked !!!

Blog Entries

Re: Please,please, I need help and guidance.

Hi Arya.
    I'm glad you achieved an OBE- I hoped you resolved your symptoms. Dwellers usually don't 'take you', but if you fear this, then wiggle your toe. I have been carried away once or twice and the experience was not negative. I have come to believe that it is yourself who does this to help you get over the fear that is stopping you from projecting. This would indicate to me that projection is indeed the next stage of your development, and your Higher Self is telling you so.
    Good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.