First of all, I am sorry if my spelling is a little worse, english is not my native language.

I came across you months ago, accidentally, tryed to have O.B.E. ,couldn't , and gived up...

Two days ago, I experienced a very,very,very strange situation, for me at least. I was sleepping , woke up at 23:30 , read a little bit, and the go to bed again at 1:00. I didn't fall asleep cause some pulsations (NOW I can call them vibrations, but at the time, it didn't even crossed my mind ) camed overwhelming. I tryed to ignore them. I lay back on my side and experienced the most incredible sensation of emotions in me, this can not be explained, I swear to you, so powerful, so overwhelming, that my heart couldn't take them and I felt like it popped out of my chest.So I lay back again on the backside and again pulsations, I started feeling panic,deep panic, couldn't open my eyes, I didn't know what to do cause aproximately I was moving the bed with the sensations that I was in. And then I started YELLING archangel Gavriil, archangel Mihaiil, did my prayer, seemed that nothing worked, called all my angels and my guids that exists for me, and suddenly, I hear a VERY CLEAR VOICE inside me, or near me, I could not tell, NOT mean, but very clear and secure that said with me archangel,archangel,archangel,archangel. That's all. NEXT THING I knew, I was out of bed, trying to reach of my father bedroom , he just got out of his room, WITH MY DEAD DOG,fighting with it to get outside his blanket. I couldn't speak so I begged him for help, he then he putted his hands over my face and suddenly I could speak ...And I said, "don't you hear yourself with an echo and smaller?" and he said yes, we better get back, but I didn't, went in the living room and found my mother who was smoking, exchanged some words with her and then BUM , awake...

This was my first experience, I didn't knew what to say much about it, couldn't think it will happen again...BUT

Today, I experienced a similar, yet more powerful one.

Got to sleep about 18:00, woke at 19:30, and then decided I should get some sleep, and turned with my face to the ceiling, closed my eyes, AND heard a sound of guitar, I laughed to myself because from what I read here, I knew that I should remain still ( false awakenings),or that it seemed to me that I heard it, obviously, this thoughts were in joke cause I didn't realised what was going to happen. After I heard that, seconds later, I felt a very very very , undescripble presence in my right who kept growing and growing as intensity untill it came to me and made me feel.....like..overwhelmed is a little word, I cannot find the words, like I was carried away to something,like my hole being was absorbed...so I panicked, very panicked, because I didn't knew if that presence is good or bad, I don't know, I am confused,so I fighted and wanted to remain put. I couldn't move a muscle, I just felt my body, STRUGGLED to open my eyes, and saw a little bit of my light, and then again, like burst in a dream, but so fast, I cannot explain. Again I was on the hole, to my father's bedroom, who was lying in his bed and said to go, to leave him alone, then I went to my mother in the living room, who again was there, and she had that look that she knew what has happened to me, then I turned, and saw a couple of old-man,s entering my father's bedroom...then woke up suddenly and very,very scared...

To mention, that in the first experience, my parents were in the house, sleepping...
In the second, I was home alone...

Please answer me, cause I do not know if all this is good or bad, should I permitt , if it ever happens to be carried away? I do not know why I panick that much, maybe because is something so overwhelming that it accaparates all your being, and I am afraid of it...
Please, need advices...

With love and light,
Diana