Finally found little free time.
It is too much work in a last several days and too stressful work.
Still trying your method of shielding with different variations.
And found that it helps me a lot.
Thank you very much !
Jev

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
Quote Originally Posted by Jev
I thought that line which is going to earth is only for grounding you energy out, not for getting more energy.
Why can't you do both? (This is why I customarily have two lines, though I don't think it's necessary; a cable can carry signals both ways at the same time if it's designed to do so.)

And for getting energy in we need a line which going to sky.
Where is the sky, then? Meaning, why is up "up"? Why is down, "down"? Why is there energy in "the sky" (whatever the sky might be) but not in the earth?

Really, as far as I can tell it's just a matter of preference and perspective. I don't feel comfortable shooting out an infinite psychic line to the nothingness of space. I just don't like the idea of it. To me, it seems like a tentacle beacon or something, and so I don't do it.

But if you feel happy about doing that and you're happy doing it, do it that way.

It's really all very personal. There's no one "right way" or "wrong way".

Do you think I'm wrong?
No. I think you're just not thinking about things in a non-linear way. Time and space (including "up" and "down") are just abstract, relative ideas. The earth is full of energy, why not draw from there? You can, if you want to. Or you can draw it from the expanses of space. Or from some other source, maybe an ever-flowing wellspring inside you. You don't have to limit yourself to other people's concept of reality.