this morning, after an exhausting 3 days at work, getting very little sleep each night and working physically very hard, i had to get up early to do a final break-down of some equipment at a venue near my house. by the end of it i was so tired, i decided to go back home for a nap, before going back into work this afternoon.

during my short time back in bed, i had this experience...
i was drifting into sleep, when i felt something invisible climb onto the bed, and sit on my chest. it wasn't very heavy, but it seemed to have most of it's weight on my wrists, so i couldn't push it off.
in my mind i told it to "get off!" and it seemed to.
i woke up, and could hear the radio, there was some interview going on, a male presenter was interviewing another male.
i went back to sleep, and again the same sensation, something getting up onto my chest, and this time i felt little steps further down the bed, by my legs. like a cat. it walked down by my feet and seemed to settle, just like my cat would.
now i started to get a little concerned. what is this thing on my chest?i tried to push it up with my hands, but again, it had my wrists secured.
i wriggled my fingers, and this movement was enough, with a little will power, to allow me to wake up again.
again i heard the chat on the radion, and the interviewer ended it with "thanks for you insightful input Ourorobos"
i thought, "wait a minute! Ourorobos?? that's someone from AstralDynamics!"
then a moment later. i had the realization that i don't have a radio in my room!!
"false awakening!!" i thought, and then managed to open my eyes, and was actually awake this time.

again i drifted back towards sleep, and again i found myself lying there, feeling this thing get up onto my chest, and again, the cat at the bottom of the bed.
this was getting annoying!
again i managed to free my fingers, wiggle them enough for the movement to "wake" me... into another false awakening.
i grabbed a tea cup from the shelf beside my bed, holding it in my hands, a plan now forming in my mind.
i allowed myself to fall back under, and of course the thing was there again.
this time i asked it to show itself to me.
i saw a face, which seemed to look like a human male, with a thin mustache, kinda looked like the V for Vendetta masks.
this head was floating in the space where the weight was concentrated, i wiggled my fingers a bit and managed to get my hands out from underneath, but instead of trying to wake up, i caught the little floating head in the tea cup, and got my other hand and covered it over, like i was catching a spider or something.
it seemed to work. i groggily got out of my bed and put the whole thing, cup and all, into the bin. it was really difficult to move, my limbs reacting slowly, but i got there in the end.
as i threw it into the bin, i woke up, for real.