Thread: Chakra Stimulation

Chakra Stimulation

Hi

I am in week 7 of MAP. I have been working everyday at energy raising (30+ mins) and stimulating my chakras. From the start I had a very strong response from each chakra. However, in the second week, and at present I am trying for 5-10 mins per chakra. I am getting no response except very strong sensations in my third eye and crown. (Like my head is being squashed!) I am a bit concerned that I could be imbalancing them or should I just continue and hope for the best.

Thanks for your time!

Blog Entries

Re: Chakra Stimulation

Since you're on week 7 I'm going to assume that you have been prestimulating tertiaries before doing everything else.
    The only advice I have is to devote the full time (10 mins?) to the base chakra and do 5 minutes on the rest of them, and do as little as possible on the higher chakras as you seem to be 'top sensitive'.
    I'd also recommend you do chakra cleansing exercises prior to the primary center stimulation- I think Aunt Clair calls it 'Chakra Breathing'. I'll attempt to describe it:
    After you're 'opened in protection' (that is, are open to the experience, and have shielded, prayed, done an energy conversion box or whatever makes you feel safe) then do your prestimulation (arms and legs) and maybe sponging on them also.
    Then Imagine you are going to let air into your chakras as you breathe. For this you start at the top and work your way down.
    Air comes in on the inhale through your crown and out the brow chakra.
    Then air comes in through the crown (as before, and each time) and out on the mouth or throat chakra.)
    And on and on down the line until you've done the base chakra.
    Then the final exhale is done with the air coming out of your heels to the floor, flowing down to the earth.
    Then after this go on to do your basic primary center stimulation as outlined in MAP/NEW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.