Thread: TELEKINESIS in dreams

TELEKINESIS in dreams

Does anyone know the meaning of having dreams about TK, and using it. Sometimes it is so convincing in the dream that you actially feel like you can use it in real life. Then you realize you cant...lol

Actually i used to have dreams about using telekinesis as far back as highschool (now in college). The ability was always hard to control and sometimes i could tell that if i concentrated like i did in the dream i would be able to use this ability.

Lately i have been having allot of dreams about "TK", and i have noticed that just like like in my past dreams it is always hard to control and takes allot of concentration. And i also noticed that in the past, and up to this point i have seen a progression in the use of tk in my dreams. Almost as if i got better at it with practice.

Before i had trouble moving a pencil or a cup, and could feel tremendous energy building up when i try ed to do it. Now in my latest dream, i was moving small and big objects, like a tree branch as big as myself across a road without much problem. It was still sometimes hard to control and i couldn't make it go really high but i still made it go to the other side of the street and farther.

do you guys know what it means? A higher state of consciousness maybe?

Blog Entries

Re: TELEKINESIS in dreams

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12199&p=93579#p93579
    See if this resonates-I selected the answer that pertained to it specifically (by me).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CTFTraveler,

Actually that is a really good answer. For the past couple months or more i have been dealing with alpha meditation, using Silva mind control and other techniques...basically the law of attraction.

I guess it makes sense that i have been having tk dreams allot lately, since i have been doing affirmations and visualizing allot.

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
    Does anyone know the meaning of having dreams about TK, and using it. Sometimes it is so convincing in the dream that you actially feel like you can use it in real life. Then you realize you cant...lol

Actually i used to have dreams about using telekinesis as far back as highschool (now in college). The ability was always hard to control and sometimes i could tell that if i concentrated like i did in the dream i would be able to use this ability.

Lately i have been having allot of dreams about "TK", and i have noticed that just like like in my past dreams it is always hard to control and takes allot of concentration. And i also noticed that in the past, and up to this point i have seen a progression in the use of tk in my dreams. Almost as if i got better at it with practice.

Before i had trouble moving a pencil or a cup, and could feel tremendous energy building up when i try ed to do it. Now in my latest dream, i was moving small and big objects, like a tree branch as big as myself across a road without much problem. It was still sometimes hard to control and i couldn't make it go really high but i still made it go to the other side of the street and farther.

do you guys know what it means? A higher state of consciousness maybe?
    ok so now I understand , that having telekinesis dreams are a fairly run theme? , gosh I didn't we all get Telekinesis dreams , or visions
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .