Does anyone know the meaning of having dreams about TK, and using it. Sometimes it is so convincing in the dream that you actially feel like you can use it in real life. Then you realize you cant...lol

Actually i used to have dreams about using telekinesis as far back as highschool (now in college). The ability was always hard to control and sometimes i could tell that if i concentrated like i did in the dream i would be able to use this ability.

Lately i have been having allot of dreams about "TK", and i have noticed that just like like in my past dreams it is always hard to control and takes allot of concentration. And i also noticed that in the past, and up to this point i have seen a progression in the use of tk in my dreams. Almost as if i got better at it with practice.

Before i had trouble moving a pencil or a cup, and could feel tremendous energy building up when i try ed to do it. Now in my latest dream, i was moving small and big objects, like a tree branch as big as myself across a road without much problem. It was still sometimes hard to control and i couldn't make it go really high but i still made it go to the other side of the street and farther.

do you guys know what it means? A higher state of consciousness maybe?