Thread: Some questions regarding the Higher Self

alwayson4 Guest

Some questions regarding the Higher Self

1. What are the moral aspects of the Higher Self like? This also ties in with my second question.

2. Suppose I want to attract a wife, and I create a proper affirmation that contains all the specific characteristics I am looking for but not targetting a specific person. Would an affirmation like this work? If so HOW would it work? Would my Higher Self talk to all the Higher Selves of women? I guess what I am asking is whether my Higher Self can influence other people i.e. how far does the power of the Higher Self go?

3. Can you evoke the Higher Self to full visible manifestation either during real life or RTZ OBE through affirmations?

4. What is the relationship between the Higher Self and Kundalini? The only thing I can think of is that kundalini gives one the potential to obtain profound balance if done CORRECTLY and therefore be more in tune with the Higher Self.

I answered the question before I realized it was for Robert, so I moved my answer to the Down Under forum. If you're interested in what I think go here:
    viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14004

Re: Some questions regarding the Higher Self

G'day,

To add to what has already been said...

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    1. What are the moral aspects of the Higher Self like? This also ties in with my second question.

Essentially, the higher self is essentially morally neutral. I say this because morality itself is cultural and thus highly subjective. A big subject.

2. Suppose I want to attract a wife, and I create a proper affirmation that contains all the specific characteristics I am looking for but not targetting a specific person. Would an affirmation like this work? If so HOW would it work? Would my Higher Self talk to all the Higher Selves of women? I guess what I am asking is whether my Higher Self can influence other people i.e. how far does the power of the Higher Self go?

Your higher self is connected, a part of, all other higher selves...including animals. So to attract what you wish and affirm for, your higher self moves parts of itself together....eg, you and your wife gravitate together. You will, however, need to take action and be vigilant and begin moving. Life cannot guide you unless you are moving.

3. Can you evoke the Higher Self to full visible manifestation either during real life or RTZ OBE through affirmations?

Look in the mirror and you see your higher self. It is you at a higher level of consciousness. You are it at a lower level. But both aspects are one. If you tried to find your subconscious mind, where would you look? Its the same thing. Your higher self is, btw, also your unconscious mind. This is probably the most well known aspect of higher self.

4. What is the relationship between the Higher Self and Kundalini? The only thing I can think of is that kundalini gives one the potential to obtain profound balance if done CORRECTLY and therefore be more in tune with the Higher Self.

Kundalini is an evolutionary mechanism inside everyone. When raised, this elevates ones consciousness more in line with the higher self. At its highest level, a human becomes godlike and transcends the illusion of physical reality. Manifestation becomes instantaneous in this way, because the illusion can be adjusted in much the same way as anyone can do in a lucid dream. There is no difference in principle between a lucid dream state and physical reality.

I answered the question before I realized it was for Robert, so I moved my answer to the Down Under forum. If you're interested in what I think go here:
    http://temporary.forums.astraldynamics. ... 32&t=14004
    Robert