Thread: finally projected I think....

finally projected I think....

Yesterday afternoon I decided to project and decided to lay down around 1:10 pm. I usually pick up my kids around 2:45 from school. I remember getting out of bed and going downstairs to go outside to get a fresh air. I remember just admiring the day and seeing my neighbor doing his frontyard and trimming his little garden. I decided to have a cigarette and realized that I didnt have my cigarette in my pocket, as I was going upstairs in my bedroom my phone rang and I woke up surprised that I was still in my bed. I tried to move to try to pick up the phone but couldnt move for a few seconds until it went to my voicemail.Time was around 1:45 pm. When I was finally able to move I decided to get up still confused about what just happen. Prepared food for the kids so when they get home they will have something to eat. I decided to have a cigarette outside and to my surprise neighbor was there doing the frontyard. Everything was so real and remember the details of the clothes that he was wearing. I think I finally managed to have an obe. I was kind a disappointed though for it was so quick and dont remember myself leaving my body. I want to be able to have knowledge of the transition and if I had known that it was an obe I would have visited my dad in the philippines for that is why I actually want to have an obe.

Re: finally projected I think....

don't be disappointed.
    if that was your first OBE, and you had that verification of seeing your neighbour, firstly when OBE and later in the physical, and everything matched, i'd call that a huge success!
    very cool!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Thank you neil. I guess I just want to have knowledge of the transition because on that obe, I thought I was still on my physical body and I want to be able to have control and fly over to my dad for he is sick in the philippines and dont have the money to visit him.

well, keep at it.
    i met a friend of mine when i was OBE, he was in Aruba at the time, and i was here in Europe. it was very cool.
    i hope you get to visit your Father, who knows, if you catch him when he's asleep maybe he'll perceive you in a dream or something.
    good luck...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

perceived in dreams. That is something I didnt know. Hope I can do that thanks for giving me a motivation.

Fish Guest

Congrats!

Blog Entries

Congrats, J. There'll be many more.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

thanks cftraveller and thank you for bringing me over on this wonderful site.