Thread: Reiki question

star Guest

Reiki question

Hello sir,

I've been practicing Reiki for a few years now, lately I have felt less able to use Reiki, very much so. At this point I feel very cut off from reiki and the divine as a whole and thus far havn't been able to find a cause.

Wow, I mean, this makes me really upset becuase I love healing so much - I've always been learning more and more about energy healing in general and what I'm capable of, its just that I never expected to lose Reiki. I just always thought that with practice and learning I would get better and better. Be able to help out even more people, more efficently and be able to teach and explain to them how it works(and thats how its been going until a few weeks ago).

I just remember reading about your healing experiences and wanted your advice, honestly I don't feel anything that feels very much like negs impeding me, but I'm not sure if the issue is negs, or some sort of energetic function, or something in my mind blocking me.

heck, I havn't even been able to send Reiki to myself and moving energy has become a bit difficult. Maybe its enviromental factors, even stress?

Re: Reiki question

G'day,

we all experience a dark night of the soul occasionally where our energies are very low and nothing works.

you may be clinically depressed.

if this situation does not resolve itself soon, I suggest you explore your medical options and or see a psychologist.

Consider taking your reiki initiation again, or something similar to give yourself a boost.

The general rule is, when things like this happen, its time to take some time out for yourself. Do something different, go camping or fishing, have some fun and recreation.

Then everything will probably be okay again for you.

robert