Thread: Afternoon or Morning ?

Nergal Guest

Afternoon or Morning ?

Hi, this is Nergal from France near Paris; a question about MAP I've just had from Santa Claus and that I am going to get started next week on monday; I've got no real place to dedicate to Astral projection, thus I have elected mornings (early before getting started for work (shower etc...)) to be the right time to perform exercices....Should I maintain that or is the afternoon as mentionned in the diary so important that it should not be changed ? Also, Sould I tracduct into, my own language the morning &evening afirmations to get them workable or is it ok if they are maintained into english. I was wondering wether it coulnt be more efficient to keep them into english for brain is then going to consider this time to be specific as I have got no real other oppotunities to deal with english in day to day business ?
    Thanks for your help to you all and hve a wonderfull year !

you can email me your answers @ Famille_Roux@tiscali.fr

Blog Entries

AP practice

Hi Nergal. Actually, whatever time is best for you is what will work for you. I do most of my work in the morning because it is more conveinient, however I get in some energy work (and sometimes meditation practice) while I wait in the car line for my son at school. So there's no wrong time- whatever works for you, however I would also practice mind clearing at nighttime, since you're already in the dark silence...
    As for affirmations, I think you should translate it to your primary language. (The one you use the most.) Even though my primary language is spanish, I don't speak it much, so I do them in english, for it's the language I think in now.
    Good luck in your efforts.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.