Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Q-Link pendant

Re: The Q-Link pendant

Quote Originally Posted by Xanth
    Always rule out physical conditions before moving onto more esoteric resolutions.
    Amen.

The Q-Link pendant

Hello hello out there! What a beautiful morning!

I got a Q-link the other day and I thought I'd share my findings so far. I feel great. I felt good before I got it, but for the last few days I just feel great! I tested the hang over theory someone had said, and found that of everybody at the party, I drank the most and I was the only one who didn't puke and I really didn't feel too bad the next morning. I was tired, but since I only slept 2 hours that explains that. But I didn't really have much of a hang over considering the heavy partying I did and the fact that I haven't drank in 2 1/2 years. Nice.

Not that that's all that important. What I found to be more exciting was my reaction to the drama at the work yesterday. I'm the kind of person who obsorbs the feelings of those around me. If I'm around angry people, I get angry. Sad people make me sad. That's why I love to be around happy, funny people! I work with all women and there is always drama, but yesterday was really bad. My manager said some really mean things to a coworker and then got her butt chewed by the coworkers mom and so on, (no need to tell all) but it got the where my manager was angry, extremely upset, and driving herself mad trying to justify her anger. Once everyone left and it was just her and I, she finally blew up. She yelled at me and tried to pass the blame onto me. She has never yelled at me like that before.

I just stood there and smiled. I knew what she was doing. I knew it wasn't at all my fault. I didn't get upset or angry. I didn't obsorb anything from her. Instead, I just stood there smiling with compassion as I let her vent her anger out on me. The things she said didn't bother me one bit.

Later on, I notice she had disappeared. I had a feeling I knew where she was and what she was doing, so I let her be for a while, then I decided to go check on her. She was in the back, staring at the wall and talking to herself. I dont even think she noticed me as first. I walked up and gave her a hug and she fell apart crying. I let her cry on my shoulder for quite some time, and yet I still didn't obsorb any of her sadness. I continued to smile. I told her everything will work out and all would be well in no time. No need to worry. I wasn't worried.

What suprises me about this whole thing is that normally I would have been extremely emotionally involed, dispite the problem having very little to do with me. I've very close with my manager, I would have gotten upset when she yelled at me. I would have drove myself mad all day trying to figure out how make her happy. I would have cried with her when I hugged her. I would have obsorbed all of her emotions. But I didn't. I stayed happy all day. I let her be, not tring to push her to be happy, but still listening with compassion when she felt like speaking and offering a hug when she needed it.

I dont know if the Q-link helped me to accomplish this, but I dont think I would have handled it as well if it had happened a week ago. But I feel very physically and mentally stable, more so than I have ever have in my life. I like this feeling.

Lol, I forgot to tuck my Q-link in my shirt when I went to work the other day and my coworkers saw it and asked about it. My heavier coworker looked at the Q and said, "It's Quiznos!" and I said, "Did you just call me fat!?!" Lol like I'd be whereing a necklace from a fast food restuarant! I laughed really hard. But I gotta admit, it does look like the Quiznos Q.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day! I know I will!

Much love,
    Wombos
    ...but, I could be wrong.

philipsmeyer Guest

I'ff had a qlink for since begining Jan 2009. 7monts I guess.
    I'm Not here to row anyones boat but can't say i'ff felt much improvement.

I am a heavy drinker so most of the time my energy body is dulled down but I haven't gotten sick
    since I got the qlink. Not that I got sick allot before it.

Still get hangover but used to it. Not sure how much of the qlink is just plasibo IMHO. Must admitt im still abit sceptical. But If theres any chance it Does work I'm willing to try it out. (feel free to remove this post)

The biggest thing I've noticed about my Q-link is the ability to drink more alcohol, too, and not be sick afterward. My teacher told me it is working and to go ahead and wear it. He told me to use reiki on my Q-link on a regular basis in order to keep lifting it up, so that the energy it puts out will help to keep pushing me up, too. He told me that what I really want is a Rudraksha bead mala because wearing that can be pushed much higher than a Q-link, which has to stay fairly close to where it is in order to put out energy to mask interference from electrical equipment and negative people in the environment.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    The biggest thing I've noticed about my Q-link is the ability to drink more alcohol, too, and not be sick afterward. My teacher told me it is working and to go ahead and wear it. He told me to use reiki on my Q-link on a regular basis in order to keep lifting it up, so that the energy it puts out will help to keep pushing me up, too. He told me that what I really want is a Rudraksha bead mala because wearing that can be pushed much higher than a Q-link, which has to stay fairly close to where it is in order to put out energy to mask interference from electrical equipment and negative people in the environment.

Chi allows people to drink more, its probably increasing your energy.. Or did you just say that?

It really does increase the amount of alcohol it takes to make me sick. That really is the main change I've noticed, too.

I bought my SRT-3 pendant about a year ago. I wore it consistently for about 3 months and really didn't notice a change in regards to stress reduction. I took it off a few times (during a shower, sleep, or "THOSE times with my girlfriend "), but recently I haven't allowed it to leave my chest area for about 5 or 6 months now. I've noticed that when using Hemi-Sync or Bruce's MAP discs, I feel a dramatic increase in feeling my energy body. I mean, the sensation is freakin' palpable.

As a healthy skeptic, I immediately deduced this feeling to be associated with my heart beating and blood flow. Then I realized that I can consciously speed up the flow of energy and allow it to "jump to" different parts of my body. Now whenever I am relaxed for sleep or just lounging around, I feel the energy flow (very strong in my arms and hands). I was just wondering if anybody else had experienced this sensation?

~The Agent
    True skepticism does not begin by being anti-anything. The processes of open consideration and examination will ultimately establish whether something exists or not. ~ Ingo Swann
    ~The Agent
    True skepticism does not begin by being anti-anything. The processes of open consideration and examination will ultimately establish whether something exists or not. ~ Ingo Swann

Blog Entries

Hi The Agent. I like your quote. I'm a long time FATE reader. Welcome to the forums. BTW, would you say 'hi' in the New Member thread?
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Q Link

Has any one tried the Q Link and does it work?

Thnaks jS
    new...

Blog Entries

Hi J. please go here to read the Qlink wearer report thread.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3