Thread: Robert Monroe helps with dream construct

Robert Monroe helps with dream construct

last night, i had an unusually quiet house, and some free time. two things that rarely coincide.
    i took advantage by listening to a few binaurals in the evening, and doing a little meditation.
    while i felt like i didn't really get my mind as quiet as i'd like to, i still got a "feeling" during the quiet time, of something i should ask for when going to bed.
    now i must state that when asking guides to show me something, i usually like to leave it open to their wisdom.
    i'll usually just request that they show me whatever they feel i will benefit from.
    last night, while meditating, and again as i went to sleep, i requested that i have some direct contact with a guide. i wanted to see one face to face and to talk directly with them.
    i also made it clear that i wanted to experience something new and positive during my night's sleep.

what resulted was a whole night of dream, wake, think about dream, fall asleep, repeat dream but do things different, wake again, think it over again, sleep, repeat and try again, each time i get further and further along with the dream.

i'm not gonna go into the content of the dreams, i don't think that's so important, it was obviously a learning process i had to complete.
    but at one point in the dream, Robert Monroe appeared, and started talking to me.
    i don't remember too much of what we were talking about, but what i do remember is that he manifested an object in his hands, which was a bridge, like a scale model of a bridge we might walk on to cross a river or whatever.

this bridge, if i remember correctly, was to bridge, or connect two areas.
    it's difficult to explain exactly, now that i'm trying.
    at the time it felt like it was to connect two dream spaces, so i could travel from one to the next.. like two dimensions, or planes. something like that.

it was cool, recognizing him, wow, Mr Monroe. cool!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Robert Monroe helps with dream construct

It's getting freaky, here, for real!

Lots of Monroe-related posts - a cluster, more than usual.

And the bridge - this is what I read yesterday:

http://www.lazaris.com/publibrary/pubbridge.cfm

There is a "Bridge of Belief" mentioned here. I think Monroe crossed it, he's an example of that route.

Oliver

WOW!! the bridge of belief..
    okay, well, the bridge he made for me was indeed arched, and i knew when he'd put it in place that it was "real", and permanent.
    the way my logical mind interpreted it was, that he'd created a neural pathway that wasn't there before.

very exciting!!

Ouroboros Guest

To stir the pot a little more, I just recently got Monroe's books Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey. I read Ultimate Journey in one day, and I'm working my way through Far Journeys now...I'm about halfway through.

eye-openers and no mistake!

star Guest

That sounds really cool.