Thread: Projection attempt-- bad or good?

Projection attempt-- bad or good?

I have been attempting to project using the ROPE technique for a couple months on and off. I have definitely felt projection sensations but nothing very close to a full projection yet. I am a week into Bruce's 90-day guide, but last night I figured I'd try ROPE before i went to sleep. I just laid down and started climbing, and immediately felt an intense feeling of acceleration on my chest and head, like I was falling up. I continued to climb, feeling as though I was close, and got very excited. Then the sensation got a little too fast and I opened my eyes and stopped. My heart was POUNDING. It was part exhilarating and a little scary.

I am curious, is this a good or bad thing?? Should I stop trying ROPE till i get further on in the program or keep trying?

Blog Entries

Re: Projection attempt-- bad or good?

Dear orangesoda- Have we met?
    It's not bad, you actually experienced separation symptoms, however your post indicates to me you're not ready to attempt an exit technique if you don't know what to do when you do get the exit symptoms.
    So I suggest you find the article titled "Your First Conscious Projection" which is stickied in a few of the OBE forums , read it so you know what to expect, and then go back to MAP get to at least the part where you learn to do energy body loosening before you continue trying ROPE. You don't want to train yourself to not exit when you're ready. The thing with this program is that it trains you in how to get to a certain point and know you're ready- once you're familiarized with it you can eliminate steps and make it your own. But you really should get to that point first.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Projection attempt-- bad or good?

wow, thanks a lot. This has been very helpful. I am new to these forums, and have only a handful of friends who won't look at me like I'm crazy if i talked to them about astral projection. Guess I just have to be patient with MAP.