Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Didn't God have Oneness "In the Beginning"?

Blog Entries

Re: Didn't God have Oneness "In the Beginning"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    So the difference is that other people's religions can be called cults, but not one's own?
    Actually, the term "cult" doesn't really apply to the beliefs. It's the way the group acts and treats its members. There are very clear and common patterns associated with cults, which are NOT limited to religious beliefs. You should do some research on the topic of cults and find out for yourself. BUT... I never mentioned anything about a cult. I quoted a joke from a comedy film.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    This thread started out as an interesting discussion about philosophical interpretations of what God is and what all this 'oneness' and spirituality is all about, and I'm sorry it took 'the usual' turn.
    Yes, it would seem so. I'm going to stop adding fuel.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Timotheus Guest

star Guest

IMO - I feel that beings can be as lowly as a thought form and evolve to the level of a "That God we keep mentioning" if it is the same one.
    From my experience entities Archangel sized need to break into smaller pieces before they can interact with with us, "God" (IMO) also has this issue, but that doesn't mean much. It just means that the big kahuna that everyone talks about is just too big and too busy to be the guy who actually answer prayers and helps out people who pray or are in need. Its other entities (IMO) Sometimes other gods or angel/demon labeled creatures of intellegence. Or not so much intelligence.

Even demons can reach an "archdemon" level. Sheesh. Things just evolve on different paths. *Oops, not everyone is the "same"??* Love seems like a great path to take too. But only as far as you want it. Control of emotions and removal of energetic blocks doesn't have to be done with love.
    Philosphy is hard for me to understand, thats why I seek out first hand experience in as many cases as possible.
    If I don't have that I go to someone who seems to have the ability to find out for themselves, and explain it plainly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5