Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scientists induce OBE using magnets

Re: Scientists induce OBE using magnets

Quote Originally Posted by WraithBlade2012
    I just would like to buy a homemade device for under a hundred dollars, there has to be a way - our bodies operate on a frequency - I think all we have to find out is "what" frequency and "how" to manipulate it
    So far, there is the research from Dr. Monroe Institute, which works with audio frequencies (not quite right pinned up in here but still), he proved we can get interesting results, for some purposes. As for electromagnetism (only magnets) else then the "God Helmet" - which hasn't been successfully reproduced in laboratory, anything that goes with eletrodes on the skull needs some "medical support", I never heard (or look for) incident reports, but this thing is electric, and directly applied on skin (with conductive lubricant haha)

But after we test that on rats, I would try PM-me if you find anything
    ---------------------------------------
    Accumulating memories and references from this plane, for the day I'll fly to Nowhereland.

Blog Entries

For more information on binaural beats, check out the AD Pedia. It isn't really what I think you're talking about, but it's one of the ways to induce trance states to promote LDing and projection.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Scientists induce OBE using magnets

I wish there was a device that could instantly make my astral body jump out, without it costing thousands of dollars - and to have it available and affordable for everyone. Heck!!, the person who makes that device would be eliminating all of the bullcrap web sites out there that claim false results. I wish I could talk to someone on the phone about this and make this device a reality, life is too short - let's have fun projecting cause it's everyone's birthright.
    If I could talk to someone that has the ability to design such a device, without giving me a bunch of horse deposit - that would be great!!!!

If anyone would like to email this poster or call him on the phone please use the pm function. If such poster has the email function enabled, it is possible to email using it.
    Thanks, Admin

WraightBlade, if you ever get the "vacuum-type" kind of getting out, you wont need that... Side-subject to that, I was chatting with my bro today, he started to experiences things using deep trance concentration, and we were wondering if "this way of living" could be the future, I mean, having everyone to know this new "science" or more this "way of living and seing things"... I dont know how to deal with the political point of view of it, but outside the fact that there is still too few people ready for it, I would say now that having a "tool" who could get an "instant projection" would be like introducing a Ferrari 2009 to a man from 1509, would be certainly funny and cool, but weird at same time...

Do you think we are ready for that?
    Accumulating memories and references from this plane, for the day I'll fly to Nowhereland.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dobidou
    WraightBlade, if you ever get the "vacuum-type" kind of getting out, you wont need that... Side-subject to that, I was chatting with my bro today, he started to experiences things using deep trance concentration, and we were wondering if "this way of living" could be the future, I mean, having everyone to know this new "science" or more this "way of living and seing things"... I dont know how to deal with the political point of view of it, but outside the fact that there is still too few people ready for it, I would say now that having a "tool" who could get an "instant projection" would be like introducing a Ferrari 2009 to a man from 1509, would be certainly funny and cool, but weird at same time...

Do you think we are ready for that?
    Well, the thing is that the information on how to project has been known for thousands of years, in cultures that supported this type of endeavor. The Mystics knew how to do it in ancient India (and more modern India, just read Yogananda's autobiography), there are references to it in the Bible, for example- but the type of people that become interested in this kind of thing are the mystics, which we all are, (or on our way to be) whether we live in a city, a country or a cave in the woods, lol) So as of now I think the information is out there in spades- all you have to do is google Astral Projection to get umpteen zillion websites about it- but the type of person that is truly interested in it is still relatively small- although I think this is changing, maybe this is part of the 'changes' that so many expect- an opening on a greater scale to the 'greater reality', whatever that is.
    Just my opinion, of course, feel free to disagree.

Blog Entries

As to using a machine to do it? This is typical 21-st century thinking, relying on technology to get that quick-fix. AP is a natural thing we all do, and if machines can get us to do it we will never be sure if the experience is genuine, because it could be generated by the machine. In other words, we'd have the same doubts we've always had, but even less sure, IMO.

Yes I agree

It takes time to master any art, or almost anything, and it takes a life to understands our life as well. I bet that the earlier we start learning something we like, the best it is, and as long as we are kids being learning, it means we're going up. I believe too that one day society might have more of us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2