Thread: Pulsing/Bulging energy in my third chakra area

Blog Entries

Pulsing/Bulging energy in my third chakra area

I was meditating just now, and as I was, I started to feel a strong pressure in my solar plexus region. It's still with me, some time after I left the trance. While I was in the trance, I received a message about power and using it wisely (the gist of the message was that I had been given or would be given or would realise an increase in the personal power I have at my disposal, though it's kind of hard to put into words and I feel kinda silly saying it because I'm not really one of those people who seeks or expects spiritual/magickal power).

Ever since then, my solar plexus chakra feels like it's going nuts. Swirling, bulging, throbbing, strobing, you name it. I almost feel kind of physically ill, but I know that I'm not. I can't sense any particular patterns or colours associated with this activity. It's just very strong pressure and the other sensations that seems to be changing pretty much constantly.

I did have quite a lot of garlic in my dinner, but I'm not especially sensitive to garlic (I love the stuff, actually), so it doesn't seem to be indigestion...

So, any thoughts, experiences, whatever, I'm listening. This is a new one on me!
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Pulsing/Bulging energy in my third chakra area

You seem to be 'astrally noticeable' lately. I wonder if you're going through some sort of transformative jump.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Yes, I think so. My mind is being transformed with various understandings and awakenings (pretty awesome, actually, if a little weird). I suspect this is part of that transformation. I'm just kind of wondering what the heck it is.

I mean, I kinda get it, but I want to know. I need to know! Knowledge is everything, chatters the monkey mind....

[EDIT] Okay, now it's moved down to my second chakra, and it's churning and bubbling and pulsing there. Honestly, I'd think this was some kind of indigestion but I'm positive it's something to do with energy moving. Removing blockages, perhaps? I've never had very strong lower chakras, always was kinda "top heavy". Maybe this is some sort of balancing? It's weird, but in a good way. Lately I see everything that way. It's all so very interesting, intriguing, weird in a good way, etc.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I'm not really one of those people who seeks or expects spiritual/magickal power).
    Well, from reading your posts a while now I dare say - in little ways you are. I mean, we tend to think nothing of it, but we influence the world around us in many ways. I'm currently wondering how many things get actually stirred when we manifest and how far our responsibility reaches.

This is absolutely not to say that I think you crave power. But we all attach to certain ideas, and push them willfully forward, let will override spirit, and while that creates results, too, we have to be very carefully there. Be careful what you wish for, same ol'. If I am not deluding myself totally over time my "power" to manifest by intent and wishing has grown quite a bit. I think it is not different for you.

Yes, we do not always get what we want, but these cases might obfuscate that most of the time we do - in a way. This all boils down to will, willfullness and issues of identity, too. The kind of identity that resists to define itself, as expressed by the third chakra, the one that is most out of balance for me. As long as identity rests on a definition of resistance, in whatever way, there are bound to be energetic conflicts. Conflicts between the will to resist and the things that want to come to be through us.

Co-creating means there is more than us in this process, so can we actually define it alone? How do we define ourselves so that we can "coexist" with something bigger than us and seemingly strange and alien, how can we deal with the fear of absorption or being washed away in the process? How can you deal with it - you, who knows that there is the real possibility that this can happen?

Ever since then, my solar plexus chakra feels like it's going nuts. Swirling, bulging, throbbing, strobing, you name it. I almost feel kind of physically ill, but I know that I'm not. I can't sense any particular patterns or colours associated with this activity. It's just very strong pressure and the other sensations that seems to be changing pretty much constantly.
    A surge of energy hitting a blockage is possible. A call to give up resistance and become a will-ing conductor for what you can bring into this world if you allow it? Your choice.

Oliver

EDIT: Seems like I write to slowly for your energy system.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I'm not really one of those people who seeks or expects spiritual/magickal power).
    Well, from reading your posts a while now I dare say - in little ways you are.
    Well, yes. I do want to have appropriate control over my own reality, that's certainly true. I'm just not one of those people who looks for ways to "get power" or whatever. I do use the power I have at my disposal. We all do. It's part of being a creative being.

obfuscate
    That is one of my absolute favourite words. Right up there with surfeit and plethora.

A surge of energy hitting a blockage is possible. A call to give up resistance and become a will-ing conductor for what you can bring into this world if you allow it?
    Maybe. That's an exciting idea, isn't it? Fun and interesting!

EDIT: Seems like I write to slowly for your energy system.
    Me, too. The energy is now sort of centered in my lower belly. I know that's the general area of the second chakra, but it seems to be moving back and forth between the second and third chakras. Feels pretty good, to be honest. I wonder if it's going to hit my base chakra, as well... that could be interesting....