Thread: Energy blockages

Skywalker Guest

Energy blockages

I have been trying to OBE for a while now abd have been doing everything right (or so I believe ; )) but haven't been succesful in projecting. I think that I may have some energyblockages in my feet that is spoiling everything for me. A number of times I have experienced, during OBE-attempts, that my feets start to "bubble" and it feels as if my energybody (feets only) is trying to get out.
    What happens next is that my physical feet (and toes) starts to act weird. I'm completely rested and doesn't move a muscle myself, but my physical feet starts to stretch out and then sort of downwards, while it actually feels as if my energy-feets are curling backwards. Its a very strange feeling and i haven't read about a similar experience anywhere.

Could it be a "simple" energy blockage" that prevents things from going any further?

I have been trying to do a lot of energy-work on my feet and can feel some pain in specific areas, when doing energywork on them. Does anybody have a clue what I could do about it. Should I just continue doing energy-work on my feet - and how long is it supposed to take to clear out the blockage? (If thats the problem.)

Thank you in advance...

Blog Entries

Re: Energy blockages

Go to the stickied threads in this here subforum and read "The Golden Rule of Energy Work".

BTW, it sounds like energy body loosening to me, and 'new awareness' happening.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Skywalker Guest

So I should stop as soon as i feel the "pain"? It isn't that painful, but i better be careful. I will take it easy on my feet and hopefully the blockage will disappear after many small energy-work-sessions. So "Hammer and Chisel isn't advisable?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    A number of times I have experienced, during OBE-attempts, that my feets start to "bubble"
    I think that is activation of he so-called "bubbling spring points" at the soles of your feet. When these energy centers are active (they lie behind the balls of the feet) it is said it feels like "energy bubbling upwards."

and it feels as if my energybody (feets only) is trying to get out.
    What happens next is that my physical feet (and toes) starts to act weird. I'm completely rested and doesn't move a muscle myself, but my physical feet starts to stretch out and then sort of downwards, while it actually feels as if my energy-feets are curling backwards. Its a very strange feeling and i haven't read about a similar experience anywhere.
    And I think this is where the rush of energy hits blockages in your body. Energy blockages hit by a sudden rush of energy can contract, pulsate, shake, etc., at least this is my experience for energy blockages in muscle tissue. My legs used to jump off the bed like with a strong spasm! Nowadays they itch like crazy sometimes.

Could it be a "simple" energy blockage" that prevents things from going any further?
    I thought it was. Can't say for sure.

I have been trying to do a lot of energy-work on my feet and can feel some pain in specific areas, when doing energywork on them.
    Well, about the "Golden Rule of Energy Work" - it's a good rule in general, but in my case I would never do energy work in the first place if I was stopping at pain or extreme irritations. These are regular occurrances for me, so I can't stop there or advocate to stop every time you feel these. In fact, I focus on these areas with the energy work techniques I learned (not NEW) and they dissolve. Sometimes that's not easy, but it is the only thing that helps me.

So, the variant of the rule I use: When you feel pain, for your own sake be very, very gentle and careful.

It is not unusual to feel a pain only in energy work. That usually means you're normally not consciously aware of it or it is actually rather small. Energy work can increase awareness of something and emphasize it. Read more about this effect here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9980&p=76567#p76567

It is hard to say how long this will take to resolve. Or if this will actually resolve your problem. It would very probably help remove an irritating distraction, though.

Take care,
    Oliver

Timotheus Guest

star Guest

Sometimes when I do energy work on my legs it can feel as though my legs are lifting up, and that my feet are moving, legthening...All sorts of fun little sensations. It just seems to be normal to me.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus
    wow Korpo, you just answered a question for the wife and I. for no apparent reasons she and i have been experiencing muscle aches in our lower back, hips and legs, sometimes all these places at once, sometimes just one or two at a time.

we never associated it with blockages being removed and new energy rushing in. this is probably it right here. she and i do a lot of reiki, meditation, and emotional excavation work. so there ya go.

it is amazing what we can become use to, such that when it is gone, it seems to hurt where instead it is healed or healing.

that's two for ya...

thanks

tim

I didn't know that ya'll did reiki. It was the first thing I was taught by someone else. I've done so much of it over the years. I want to get more in touch with other things now though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus
    wow Korpo, you just answered a question for the wife and I. for no apparent reasons she and i have been experiencing muscle aches in our lower back, hips and legs, sometimes all these places at once, sometimes just one or two at a time.
    Do you have these during energy work or just randomly?

I hope you checked out a doctor about this. I mean, we can talk "energy blocks" all day as if they were mythical things from another planet, but what it comes down to is that energetic distortions and the physical body are related. Whenever we speak of illnesses in the body triggered by our state of mind, energy and blockage is IMO the link. (Just my opinion.)

So, if you have actual spasms and contractions due to enhanced energy flow, it just might be that the doctor might actually find something there - reduced blood flow for example. Where energy lacks also the physical body might lack blood and therefore oxygen. Calcifications can be there in more severe cases - I have them in my right shoulder. Etc.

Of course, if the physical problems are at the nerve, not the muscle level I don't know if the doctors could see them or unambiguously identify them. My problems are very easily traceable in comparison - you can see them on scans.

Oliver

Skywalker Guest

Thanks for the very long answer Korpo. I like your version of "the golden rule of energy-work" very much