I have been trying to OBE for a while now abd have been doing everything right (or so I believe ; )) but haven't been succesful in projecting. I think that I may have some energyblockages in my feet that is spoiling everything for me. A number of times I have experienced, during OBE-attempts, that my feets start to "bubble" and it feels as if my energybody (feets only) is trying to get out.
What happens next is that my physical feet (and toes) starts to act weird. I'm completely rested and doesn't move a muscle myself, but my physical feet starts to stretch out and then sort of downwards, while it actually feels as if my energy-feets are curling backwards. Its a very strange feeling and i haven't read about a similar experience anywhere.

Could it be a "simple" energy blockage" that prevents things from going any further?

I have been trying to do a lot of energy-work on my feet and can feel some pain in specific areas, when doing energywork on them. Does anybody have a clue what I could do about it. Should I just continue doing energy-work on my feet - and how long is it supposed to take to clear out the blockage? (If thats the problem.)

Thank you in advance...